Ranking
So theres two differently shaped tori's in this mod. The first is this big orc size mofo standing in the center who may or may not have had a weapon.

The second is a smaller guy who is being launched through the air into the big orc sized mofo.

I think there were static objects in the mod as well, like scenery, the little guy might have been jumping off a rock or something but its hard to remember.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
whats the name of the mod of a plane going to crash to the flor and uke with a sword
i dont know the name and i like to know it
#im a legend/CLEN best clan ever/animations and tb fights
What is the mod from 0:08 - 0:15
and from 0:46 - 0:48

On youtube, the video is called "Toribash - Va Va Voom"
It's by SirSkipz
Originally Posted by GrayTalentz View Post
What is the mod from 0:08 - 0:15
and from 0:46 - 0:48

On youtube, the video is called "Toribash - Va Va Voom"
It's by SirSkipz

0:08 - 0:15 is an intro, doubt that's actually a toribash mod?

0:46 - 0:48 looks like simple xspar, but if you meant the mod afterward with the gun it's this. Note that the gun doesn't actually fire, and he hacked the replay to get it to dm uke.
I'm looking for two mods, both I have trouble remembering.

The first is a simple katana mod, but with auto balance turned on & you're very floaty & wobbly in the air.

Whatever comes off your body will float upward & if you dm your own feet, you fly away.

The katana looks exactly like the one in katana.tbm, I think.

The 2nd is a more detailed mod where you begin in a canoe of some sort, then try to survive crashing down the ravine.
Brown canoe, brown ravine, some movable objects, & there's an opening at the end that you jump through.

Uke & tori start behind one another, I forget who's in the back.
Pretty sure there's no video on it to give a better picture.

Thanks.
Last edited by Reshiss; Dec 13, 2016 at 11:21 PM.
woah