Ranking
I'm looking for a specific game I had when I was little.
I think it was on the PSX or PS2, and it was a rollerblading game almost like Tony Hawk games. It also had level creation.

Don't know if anyone can find this or not. :L
Wot.
DubWubWub: The only other game i know that had a parkour like thing in it was that spiderman two game where you could get up to like swing speed ten and such. There are a couple of them but oyu have to make sure you have the right one. I think the one i've got on mind was for Ps2. I can't really remember. There was another one but i didn't get the title of it when i was playing a while back in bestbuy.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Bigger question, i"m asking for like a list here. Any Xbox360 game with a great single player mode. Already played Oblivion, Skyrim, all the Assassin's Creeds, Prototypes, Red Factions, Halos, and Splinter Cells
Originally Posted by DubWubWub View Post
Bigger question, i"m asking for like a list here. Any Xbox360 game with a great single player mode. Already played Oblivion, Skyrim, all the Assassin's Creeds, Prototypes, Red Factions, Halos, and Splinter Cells

Only one that I can think of that your missing is the fable series. fable 1 is the best compared to the others but they're still fun
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit

Lost Planet 1 & 2
Dark Souls
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (That's MGS2: Sons of Liberty, Peace Walker, and MGS3: Snake Eater all in one)
Batman Arkham Asylum/Arkham City
Devil May Cry 4
Bayonetta
Infamous (if you liked Prototype, this game is its rival)

Those are all I can think of for now.
Last edited by 4zb41; Jun 23, 2012 at 07:52 AM.
I need an open world crime game besides GTA and Saint's Row. Preferably with destructible buildings.

The first thing that pops up in my mind would be the mafia series.

Not too sure about the destructible buildings though.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'm looking for the name of a PS2 game, I'm going to give it a description: It's a game like GTA u start in a plane and u throw nifes and stuff at enemies...
You can go poop at ur home, its takes a while to do that lol
You can drive bikes around a city but when u try to steal a car it says that u need a driving lisence to do it.
I played this game when i was a lil kid, now i rememberd it but i cant remember the name. TellmeTellmeTellme
Im looking for a moddable game like arma 2 or warcraft and starcraft, not the elder scrolls moddable.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit