Toribash
Original Post
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
[IMG]Paintbrush-man
When I saw both of Joka's drawing I got an idea.
Let's try to make a... man.. sort of thing, only using the paintbrush, and zooming.
And that's all I used, and here he is: (And yes, he's eating an icecream. And he didn't like it.)

Thought he needed a special place to live, other than roaming around IRC and on the webs.
Edit: If you want to know the time I used, a bit over 1 hour. Maybe 1 and a half.
Last edited by Tapion; Aug 14, 2009 at 09:51 AM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Didnt like it?!?! =V lol well the best part is the mouth and the icecream cone, lol
i give it 7/10 looks cool for only paintbrush, and zooming.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Ever got an ice cream that looks like vanilla and it's something totally different? That's what happened here.

And ya, I'm happy with the cone, and I was maybe adding some shadows, but I figured I would need paths for that, but that would kinda ruin the whole point of only paintbrush and zoom.
Sigma | Gata
well, i always ass shadows etc... but meh... make 2 versions one with pencil etc.. and another with shadow.. etc..
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by Ofillusion View Post
well, i always ass shadows etc... but meh... make 2 versions one with pencil etc.. and another with shadow.. etc..

Will do. I think I'll edit this post when I'm done, etc.
Sigma | Gata
Oshit. Reminded me of Enviro-bear 2010 on iPhone. Ffffff

for shading you could use a vector style. Just choose a darker color and do a chock of the bottom. Simple fast and effective.

The eyes freaked me out btw. Damn. Mustve been REALLY REALLY bad, maybe poisoned, ice cream. Damn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]