Toribash
So I tried following supa's advice and using more speed but it looks like I lose quite a bit of fluidity doing so, I'll have to work on it.
Attached Files
]S[ BBgrill.rpl (486.9 KB, 12 views)
Glimpsed
u said i should watch that spar with marrez and u liked ur opener but there wasnt even an opener and u said ur serious spars are better but i cant see any difference lol. so i thought u should see a real serious spar and here it is(i edite d it at frame 1100) and im originaly uke
Attached Files
Kir edit finished.rpl (499.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Reaper; Sep 11, 2015 at 07:12 PM.
Reapin' on
While it is cool to see the

SUPER NINJA REAL LIFE REALISTIC FLOW REALISM ECKS DEE

every once in a while, I meant that the semi-serious replays I did were more creative, so people could appreciate my ideas. It gets boring seeing the same thing after a while.
Glimpsed
Your replays are awesome, You're the bets replay maker I've ever seen, and it would be great to spar with you :P
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
Originally Posted by 63n713 View Post
Your replays are awesome, You're the bets replay maker I've ever seen, and it would be great to spar with you :P

Oh, you

yeah I'm down to spar anytime but I'm gonna be hiking for two days so I'll get back to you on that if I'm still alive
Glimpsed
Very good replays man, but in some of replays you looked a tad stiff but other then that great replays bro I'm a fan :3