Ranking
Original Post
Mod Does not show in the replay when it's already been downloaded.
So, I have a replay named M~Scourge, using the mod "jisse_parkour_ultimate". I've been working on it for at least half an hour and have gotten pretty far. I saved it once and then went to the replays to view it and my tori was running on thin air, and the game sent me a message saying "Unable to load mod" when it loads finely when I click said mod in the mods tab. I really need help, this is frustrating when you work so hard on something just to have it mess up because of some glitch in the game.
Attached Files
M~ScourgeWIP.rpl (285.2 KB, 10 views)
jisse_parkour_ultimate (1).tbm (20.1 KB, 4 views)
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
the problem was the mod name was different on the rpl file, i fixed it.
if you see it through notepad, you can see its different.
--------
oh, lol, i didnt see that you are also using a different mod, you should use this one
Attached Files
M~ScourgeWIP.rpl (285.2 KB, 9 views)
jisse_parkour_ultimate.tbm (20.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Tops620; Jul 8, 2017 at 04:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Tops620 View Post
the problem was the mod name was different on the rpl file, i fixed it.
if you see it through notepad, you can see its different.
--------
oh, lol, i didnt see that you are also using a different mod, you should use this one

Is there a way to change the mod with the REAL mod? I don't feel like doing the parkour over again. I only get the spark to do something in Toribash a few times a month, and unless I complete the parkour, I won't save time to do another.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
just continue the replay i've given you, i've allready changed it into the original mod.
You probably somehow saved the mod twice or copy-pasted it in while it was already there, so it was renamed to this. Then when selecting it, you picked the duplicate, which was "jisse_parkour_ultimate (1).tbm". Could be that mod files don't like spaces or parentheses. Try to avoid using them in your mod file names.

Seems to be something that could happen only once, though. I suggest editing the replay with notepad instead and editing the mod in there to the intended mod name. (which is "jisse_parkour_ultimate.tbm") You'll also have to edit the mod file name to that, then. Tops620 did this for you. Use his files.