Ranking
keep cluster arrow damage, +80% damage for your primary damage skill is way better than anything else and you can pick up cdr elsewhere

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
is anyone playing diablo 3? it is boring alone ;)

tag : Leash#1226
no u

rise of the necromancer released june 27th, anyone playing necro?

so far i'm playing a pet build and i love the feel of it
no u

Their business model is fucking stupid. I bought the chest thing (base game+reaper of souls) because it was discounted and I expected to have access to all available content. Needless to say, I was so wrong. I later found out that I even wouldn't have been able to play the crusader had I not bought reaper of souls. I got a crusader to 70, did a few greater rifts and a challenge rift and I already feel burnt out. PoE is the superior game in my opinon.
Anyone still playing this? Was interesting in getting it as a Valentine's Day present but not sure what deals are smooth.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
its a fun game if you like blowing shit up and grinding for gear that you can't trade for
if you find it on sale, pick it up
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
on 23rd february a new season is starting so its even worth to pickup if u want to compete a little.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
What's the logical thing to purchase? Like do you buy just an expansion I think it's Reaper of Souls or what's the scoop? I saw there's the full purchase, and then I saw like Crusader, and then even Necromancer. Just trying to get the full scoop on how to spend the money best.

Girlfriend and I wanted to play together, this looks like a nice choice.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
you need the base game and the reaper of souls expansion for the full experience.

necromancer is basically another character DLC which adds nothing but another playable chracter.
but you have no issues playing together with someone who has it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Rolled a speed quake seasonal barb, my first season. Pretty neat. Like... 4 items away from a "base set" full build. Was able to clear a solo level 20 rift today to finish that last quest and get the 6 piece set. Dumb luck set in and I got the awesome boots for the cube.

Game is pretty neato burrito.

*Edit* Got some items. Finished a GR 50 now in a little under 4 minutes. Very excited about the progress.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Feb 27, 2018 at 09:29 PM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!