Toribash
Hi I have question. So when I'm randomly in a room watching people spar I constantly see people circulate between the hold and relax state of their pecs and chest. What's the purpose of it? Everyone seems to avoid answering me for some reason ;-;.
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Is there any place you would recommend for a vacation?
Felt like I should go for a trip sometime soon, wondering if you have any hot spots.

It really depends on what kind of places you want to see.
I've only been around Europe but one of the places I loved the most was definitely Budapest.
Seems like it fits all tastes, in my opinion it looks great for a couple to spend two or three days on a diverse plan, for a group of friends to spend some days partying and drinking on the lively squares, and for a family even because of the tons of monuments and cool culture overall.
It's a city I'll come back to for sure.

Originally Posted by birno View Post
Could you share us some of you're Best Replays?

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=108 - This is the one I wished more people had watched
Along with this one: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=60
They mark the direction I wanted to take in Toribash before life got unfortunately too hectic

Originally Posted by emoteen12 View Post
Hi I have question. So when I'm randomly in a room watching people spar I constantly see people circulate between the hold and relax state of their pecs and chest. What's the purpose of it? Everyone seems to avoid answering me for some reason ;-;.

My guess is that they're probably trying to look for balance without resorting to drastic joint state changes. Is that something you've seen particularly on people trying to run?

No tip or trick for this post, but just as a heads up I'm sort of free this weekend so you guys can try to find me in-game!
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
It really depends on what kind of places you want to see.
I've only been around Europe but one of the places I loved the most was definitely Budapest.
Seems like it fits all tastes, in my opinion it looks great for a couple to spend two or three days on a diverse plan, for a group of friends to spend some days partying and drinking on the lively squares, and for a family even because of the tons of monuments and cool culture overall.
It's a city I'll come back to for sure.

Ah, interesting. I was in Budapest before, but only for a couple of hours, just a little stop I made. Sure seems like a beatiful city, I´ll try to visit it soon. It literally takes like 3-4 hours for me to get there so no big deal.
h
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
My guess is that they're probably trying to look for balance without resorting to drastic joint state changes. Is that something you've seen particularly on people trying to run?

Well I see it more during launch set ups and punches, never really saw it during a run.
Originally Posted by AlphanowGD View Post
Oblivion can u make a new replay thread and show us ur best skills pls ?

I agree with this guy
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~