Clan Story

Leader

Rules

Goals

Allies

Clan Registration

-----

Last edited by BlackGoku; Mar 9, 2016 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Poop Jones
The Saiyans Are A True Warrior Race... Don't Underestimate Us!
I think Z Fighters is a pretty cool guy. Eh, JudoFracs and doesn’t afraid of anything.
alright guys if anyone has any ideas for new ranks feel free to post them here. People who have reached black belt are able to start clan wars if they want to as well.
Hey guys sorry for the invade just wanna say it was a blast warring you in JudoFrac today. When I first joined WAPOW we would always be looking for wars in JudoFrac but people only wanted to do ABD, that was probably the 2nd JudoFrac war I've been in and it was a lot of fun. You guys did great for your first war keep it up. Just know it might be hard to find wars in JudoFrac
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Hey guys sorry for the invade just wanna say it was a blast warring you in JudoFrac today. When I first joined WAPOW we would always be looking for wars in JudoFrac but people only wanted to do ABD, that was probably the 2nd JudoFrac war I've been in and it was a lot of fun. You guys did great for your first war keep it up. Just know it might be hard to find wars in JudoFrac

Yea lets do it again sometime soon
"When you are about to win, end the fight with an epic one-liner."

My God, I just got Dragon Ball XenoVerse and now a DBZ clan? I'm in but even if you don't find what you're looking for in me, I think the idea of DBZ-based ranks would be awesome.

New members could be:
Mr. Satan's students.
Then be promoted to Turtle School
World Tournament Winner
Full fledged Z-Fighter
Protector of Earth (Kami A.K.A. God)
Kai
Supreme Kai (Gods of Creation)
Grand Supreme Kai (Grand God King of the Worlds)

This is merely an example.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Mar 4, 2015 at 06:08 PM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Grats guys, we won our first clan war today in a 1v7 Judofrac against The Silent Army.