Toribash
Original Post
Question!!
How i can make art like customized relax.

Example: Hector Relax.
Hector relax does not actually appear in game, it's a collectable item like blood vodka or something along those lines. It just has an icon with a joint and a word 'relax' in its name.
The best you can do for customized relax is have void force and textured joints.
golf
You can't.

Hector Relax is a novelty item. It's sole purpose is for collection only. If I recall correctly, the item was made because Hector spent waaaaay too much money on the game and therefore got an item named after him for commemoration. Do something cool one day (or spend a fuck-ton of money on Nabi) and there might be an item named after you too

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
How i can make art like customized relax.

Example: Hector Relax.

you would have to be an item forger to make something like the hector relax.

however if you just want to make a joint texture you just go buy the joint texture and paint away on gimp
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Ookey u dont understand what i want do.

I know that not work but i want make art

Like this

Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
Ookey u dont understand what i want do.

I know that not work but i want make art

Like this

Buy a joint texture and draw art on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
just to clarify are you going for a joint texture to show up ingame or more of on forums?

ingame - go with what kiki said

on forums (like hassan's and the hector) it's not going to work as those are user made, as i explained before
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
No.

I wanna make art. like a joint but no for use. For a image. Like Hassan pic
Have A Seat
Ok so, You want to learn my "Ways". My forum image was made from SCRATCH by me on Adobe Ps Cc. No template was used in the making of it, nor was there any reference pic to source it. You just need to be good at art and familiarise yourself with software for a start. Find the program you know well then make art and textures to sell. Once you know how to draw free-hand pictures, you'll soon be rolling in great riches. So that's just how I made my forum pic, I can tell you it doesn't happen very quick - You need to be the best to reach the end of your quest; Better than the rest and only then will you face your final test: To make a profile pic better than mine. Make it look like a solid 10 out of 9. The details must be correct down every line. And you will succeed if you have the time. And you will find - That if you become an artist like me I'll send you a nice load of Tc!

.....Just joking - You'll do it for free.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*