Toribash
Original Post
ok this is more of a question
but i have found what i believe is the most possible force exertet by a single kick
how do i know? ive kicked xsiv's head clean off strait up and i kicked leetdudes arm about 20 feet (at least) behind me
can i get like veb or hampa to measure this for me without having to post it up im very protective about my move
Re: ok this is more of a question
A secret kick! now i'm curious

This is the unoffical way to measure things (available in 1.99, might not be there in future releases).

Start the replay, hit 'E' to enter Edit mode and hit 'I' to open up the Info Screen. The screen will now show some debug information for the selected joint.

The info you are looking for a probably the two last lines there.

Distances are in meters btw.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
what is the velocity measured as?
if its metres per second my hip goes 12 mps so what would that make my ankle?
i love this kick :P
did you get a chance to look at the replay hampa?
Originally Posted by rubby
what is the velocity measured as?
if its metres per second my hip goes 12 mps so what would that make my ankle?
i love this kick :P
did you get a chance to look at the replay hampa?

Yes, it's mps.

Click on then ankel to see the exact ankle speed.

Your kick was very cool. I haven't shared it with anyone yet

*gleams* after some quick calculations my hip (my hip not my ankle) is moving at about 27 miles per hour thats nearly 50 km/hour
woah i dare anyone to beat that (now let me find my ankle speed :o )
I read this thread and thought "Ah, finally. A way to measure my excelence." But when i tried to measure some things i just got confused. I'm looking for the height of the head i ripped off and got this:
HEAD lvel -1.242 -4.891 5.152 avel 7.746 0.985 -3470
HEAD pos -0.96 -5.19 26.422022

Help me translate please, or just explain what everything means so i dont ahve to post one of these every time i want to know how far i threw an arm.
I have managed 120m/s oO

But it's in those rare cases where a dismembered part (often elbow and forearm) spin heavily when they are dismembered and zoom off the second they touch the ground
What what? In the butt.
Just out of curiosity, and hopefully this won't be prying too much about your move, but how many frames of setup time do you need to get that hip speed?
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Originally Posted by DChoi41
Just out of curiosity, and hopefully this won't be prying too much about your move, but how many frames of setup time do you need to get that hip speed?

one turn... which is why its such a big deal to me.
if everyone were to go around copying my move it'd destroy the point of going around destroying noobs :P
Originally Posted by Trips
I read this thread and thought "Ah, finally. A way to measure my excelence." But when i tried to measure some things i just got confused. I'm looking for the height of the head i ripped off and got this:
HEAD lvel -1.242 -4.891 5.152 avel 7.746 0.985 -3470
HEAD pos -0.96 -5.19 26.422022

Help me translate please, or just explain what everything means so i dont ahve to post one of these every time i want to know how far i threw an arm.

HEAD - is the internal name of the bodypart (might not be the same as the screenname)
lvel x y z - Linear Velocity of the bodypart (directional speed)
avel x y z - Angular Velocity of the bodypart (rotational speed)
pos x y z - position of the bodypart

From an initial camera position (+/-):
x = back/forward
y = right/left
z = up/down

I feel a dawn of very fast kicks comming now