Toribash
Original Post
Unstable Toribash Connection.
Hello, Alevzykzl here.

Ever since my main account was banned, I keep getting irregular ping when i play.
It is ever-so pissing that when I spar, mushu or any other mod disconnects me.
Is there any possible solution for this murdering problem?

Confirmed Issues (Which is not really the case):
  • Internet connection/Network speed: No. There is no problem with the network speed, it is pretty fast. 300 kb/sec downspeed. No problem playing other multiplayer games too.
  • Slow computer: No. I'm using intel core i3, which is a pretty good gaming PC nonetheless.
  • Firewall/Security Issues: No, never. My security is as minimum as possible, DMZ turned on, Firewall off, ISP Firewall off, No antivirus, No wireshark and nothing that will interrupt my IC.
  • Malware/Adware/Viruses: None.

If there is any possible solution, please tell me. Since I'm already one of the guys who is in the point of learning how to Spar properly. It'd be a waste if I'm not able to put it into online matches.
Last edited by Alevzykzl; May 10, 2016 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Adding issues.
Contrary to your belief, you getting banned has nothing to do with your ping. If you want accurate stats about your internet connection service; contact your ISP(internet service provider). In my experience ,different games take different amounts of bandwith. I mag ping like no ones business on toribash and then play like nothing happened on Rocket League.