ES Recruitment Drive

I just Can't Stop listening to this ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
DUDE

I haven't even seen that movie and oh my god i've listened to Zydrate Anatomy so many times, thanks for reminding me that it exists. c:

No problem. The music is fantastic, and the movie is unforgettable. A true masterpiece.
7 years is pretty nice. unique and the story is really good
-----
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post

I just Can't Stop listening to this ;)

THIS FUCKING SONG IS TOO COMMON IN OUR SCHOOL WHEN IT WAS PLAYED IN BATTLE OF THE BANDS EVERYONE COULDN'T STOP SINGING IT GODDAMIT
rhcp <3
Last edited by Lust; Jun 15, 2016 at 09:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
This song's chorus is so dope af and the whole song just speaks to me
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I can't stop singing Justin Bieber Company. Over the years Justin Bieber has been a real bender but his recent album just made me love him. Most of his songs I can't stop listening to but Company is just on another level. Another song I can't stop listening to and singing is G-Eazy friendzone as it is relatable .
Rap god, Kickin' it theme song, "Santa raps SO fast" and yeah
Men are the best cooks! Cus with 2 eggs, 1 sausage and a bit of milk, he could fill a girl's tum for 9 months.
Many songs of Bloodhound Gang just pops in my head from times to times, but this one in special -- sometimes just the chorus, sometimes the intro