Toribash
I'm suddenly sad that so many people are getting Zed. It doesn't feel as special anymore :c

OH WELL I FUCKING LVOE THE SKIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Thanks for the Project Yasuo skin shard, it's not like I bought it because it was the only skin at the time that looked dang sweet.
I own Project Yasuo, Zed and Lucian. Does that mean there's a possibility for me to get a shard that I won't be able to use or it doesn't drop shards that you already own? I don't get the new thing at all.

Could someone explain the whole thing? (ty in advance)
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I own Project Yasuo, Zed and Lucian. Does that mean there's a possibility for me to get a shard that I won't be able to use or it doesn't drop shards that you already own? I don't get the new thing at all.

Could someone explain the whole thing? (ty in advance)

You buy the case, and get a RANDOM Project Disruption Skin Blueprint. (Yes, Random. Meaning you can get a shard you already have. You also can only buy one of these chests.) You get around 8(?) Project Cores, some essence, etc.

With the blueprint, it works just as the icons did. You now need 11 Project Cores to form the blueprint into a Shard, and then you need to craft the shard as normal hextech crafting goes. So if you have the skin that you got a blueprint for (like myself), It's only really useful for free essence and/or a skin re-roll.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Ah well; despite getting project Yasuo, I got shards for Prehistoric Cho'gath and Master Aracanist Ziggs, which I'll eventually unlock.
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
You buy the case, and get a RANDOM Project Disruption Skin Blueprint. (Yes, Random. Meaning you can get a shard you already have. You also can only buy one of these chests.) You get around 8(?) Project Cores, some essence, etc.

With the blueprint, it works just as the icons did. You now need 11 Project Cores to form the blueprint into a Shard, and then you need to craft the shard as normal hextech crafting goes. So if you have the skin that you got a blueprint for (like myself), It's only really useful for free essence and/or a skin re-roll.

Damn that's a lot of complicated stuff. So is there still a way to get a free project skin or is too late?
Last edited by Kristis133; Aug 11, 2016 at 10:39 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Uh, unless they have more IP chests planned I guess that's the only way to obtain a free project skin. Hextech crafting has it's flaws imo. There shouldn't be any chance that you can obtain champs and skins are you already have. For mastery 6 and 7 it's especially hard if you don't have essence and instead need a shard or perm shard. I don't think many people got Project Skins they didn't have unless they had none in the first place.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands