Toribash
I didn't get anything from this thing.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
who like grancrest senki first episode?

Nice concept. Looked disappointing though. Right off the bat this guy just gains a lot of power. That's a big red flag.

Ok, it's not really a problem to be powerful from the start but the way he gets it is just anticlimatic. Lame.
Last edited by SparChar; Jan 14, 2018 at 12:15 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
That anime is cute enough.

But the shape of the protagonist's sword is ugly.
Last edited by Raiken; Jan 14, 2018 at 02:09 AM.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Nice concept. Looked disappointing though. Right off the bat this guy just gains a lot of power. That's a big red flag.

Ok, it's not really a problem to be powerful from the start but the way he gets it is just anticlimatic. Lame.

Just one of the little anime problems I like the story so ill watch till the end
How can I keep on watching shit show about someone travelled to a parallel world and become some kind of hero.
- made in Indonesia

When does log horizon gets interesting? the political arch is really uh, boring.

Originally Posted by raiken View Post
I didn't get anything from this thing.

that pipimi has really a f huge head
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Ikr, the whole anime is also a huge bullshit.
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by yuki View Post
When does log horizon gets interesting? the political arch is really uh, boring.

that pipimi has really a f huge head

Well end of the season 1 and begging of season 2 are more action packed, but the whole anime is heavy on building up the setting.
I finished reading Umibe no Onnanoko. The lead up to the end got a bit iffy, had to reread it to fully understand it, but it was overall a pre good read.