Toribash
Original Post
[VID] TB- Instinct (and apology)
Alrighty, first things first, the apology, if you don't want to read it feel free not to. Long story short, i got incredibly bored of editing after i posted that WIP, and cause i do this for my enjoyment, i never brought myself to finish Madness unfortunately. Sorry to those who were waiting for it to be completed, this probably isn't much of a compensation.

I decided to make this cause i felt an urge to post something so here it is, as well as it being a compensation for Madness. It is simple as usual, and has a couple spars and such in it. Seeing as this song is from a fighting game i thought to throw some in. It's been awhile so don't expect much, nonetheless i hope you enjoy.

Song- Hinnamatoom- Mick Gordon, Robin Beanland, Graeme Norgate
Replays- Oracle, Pusga, sammy2013/Flash, Fudgiebalz, Tsuion, Dezrai, Largekilla/Swexx, Leyz
Editing Software- Sony Vegas 13
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Jul 24, 2015 at 10:25 AM.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Don't render at 60fps if your video isn't 60fps

Great CC and transitions as usual

Nice feel

Some sync was a little off imo
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
You create the best atmosphere for videos to date. Great job, man! Btw, whats the song name?
Teach me how to use overlays pls

Really, really enjoyed this, good job. CC, transitions and general feel were awesome. Can't really think of anything negative to say except that it wasn't longer! Shame that you abandoned Madness, that WIP is still my favourite thing of yours
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Wow really nice camera movement. But the last big PUNCH in the end looks kinda weird.
Really like the song aswell.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The sync was a little failed, i guess it was the only problem.
Everything else is just okay, the song, the replays. And i agree, the camera's move is awesome.
Thanks everyone for the feedback Song name will be put up soon sorry.
Skip: Everything was recotdwd at 60fps so idk, must've mucked up the rendering or something :/

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
sync just really wasn't there
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

dude i've been waiting for months to see the completed version of madness and now you just stop it ;-; ?
ehh it look like a completed vid anyway so just let it the same. also this one is not so good like some old vids but whatever.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .