Ranking
Finished Violet Evergarden. I was on the verge of tears on that one with the little girl and her sick mom. My kokoro.

Also started Kakegurui. Very entertaining. And hot girls.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Anyone know a good detective manga or crime-solving manga other than the obvious one (e.g. Detective Conan, Kindaichi, Q.E.D, CMB)? I don't care if it is still ongoing

Monster, Erased, Ace Attorney (sorta), Death note. Have more but they're not coming to mind rn
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Swordgai looked really bad, but I gave it a try anyway because there's not much left on Netflix for me. 3 episodes in and I'm questioning my life decisions. It's as bland as I thought it was.
-----
Oh yeah, there's Joker Game for detective/crime solving although it's more like spy stuff and war.
Last edited by SparChar; Jul 21, 2018 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My Replays
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Like 10 eps / day xd

i watched a 22ep anime and 12ep anime in two days .-.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah, I remembered watching Code Geass to R2 in almost two days on a school week. Fun times having that much free time + determination.
My Replays
Let's talk about Boruto's 65th episode.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Let's talk about Boruto's 65th episode.

oh boy, it was better than Shippuden at it's best