5 Votes / 55.56%
MUAHAHA!~
7 Votes / 77.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan update!
Hey everyone, happy new year!

I just wanted to say we are doing great and are in no danger from the big bad clan cops.

We have a bright future ahead of us.

Infact, we only scored about 20 points under 100% for all of the things associated with clan activity, be it games played, forum posts, wars, etc.

2018 has been a great year for us. It has been a reformatory one. Our blood is flowing, the fires of hell are burning hot. Let's continue to punish all who stand in our way!

Also, welcome our new trial members: Neon, T0ribush, and Parrot!

2019 will be even better as we expand our ranks. Soon there will be an evil player in every server and our presence will be known outside our clan forum. Everyone will see Evil and know of Evil.

Keep on being awesome!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Yes and health update I finally have begun getting my health sorted out so once I catch up in school Ill get back to playing and forums and stuff much more o7 love you guys
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Yes and health update I finally have begun getting my health sorted out so once I catch up in school Ill get back to playing and forums and stuff much more o7 love you guys

I'm happy to hear you are doing better

Cheers bro

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Sick, I hope we can keep this momentum. Same to you rcrichman. I've too begun getting my health back.