Ranking
Original Post
Wii Version for PC ?
Like the title.I want to ask,will the Wii version of the game ever come out for PC ?
Nope, it wont.

You have to play for the wii version, there's no use of getting that for PC for free.
Also there are a few things that normal PC's cant support.

A few things will be implemented in the PC version too, possibly starting from 4.0.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

will there ever b shaders for everyone no matter wut?
Last edited by opfeo10; Aug 6, 2009 at 05:01 PM. Reason: reword
💲FBGM💲
I dont believe there will be permanent shaders, unless if they completely rebuild the shader engine.
The reason is that lots of people dosnt have a graphics card what would actually support them (since you need at least pixel shader 1.6, but it only works good with pixel shader 3.0).

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by opfeo10 View Post
will there ever b shaders for everyone no matter wut?

Shaders are graphics settings like there are on any other games. Some computers can handle high settings, some must use lower settings to be able to play the game. Thus, shaders can never be available to everyone - everyone's computer simply isn't good enough for it.

Or do you expect us to break into everyone's house and upgrade their computers with our money so that you could run shaders?

You must understand that nonshaders isn't something they added to piss you off or give you less privileges, it's there so those with worse computers would also be able to play this game.