Toribash
Original Post
"Jesus Camp" brainwashing kids? (I didn't read rule #1)
I recently watched this video.. I'd like for you to watch it, if not all of it, as much as you can, and share your opinions. After a few people post their opinions, I'll share mine as not to affect anyone else's thoughts or views.

Jesus Camp.
It can be hard to watch.

Here's a shorter preview of the above video.

There is no graphic violence, death, nudity, etcetera. It's... Hard to explain. Evangelical Jesus Camps and the effect they're having on children, to make it simple.

If you didn't watch any of the video, don't bother posting.
Last edited by Alaistier; Aug 1, 2011 at 05:20 PM.
Could you give up a brief description of what it is? It's rather long, I can see by the comments that something disgusting or whatever is shown.
Tint is sex.
Edited the OP; the comments that make it sound disgusting are reflecting on the disgust at a moral level for those viewers.
I think this topic has been up multiple times, but it still disgusts me.
Nothing but sickening cultists and soccer-moms.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
imho,
THEY ARE TOLLIN'
i dont think that people are this fucking weird.
Plus,"speak in tounges"?
WTF!
Swyne's alt;
In case you are fucking retarded.
The part that bothers me the most is how the woman knows what she's doing. She even uses the word indoctrinate to describe it.
Well amazingly I watched it. Even though i'm religous I didn't like much of it at all. It was way to over the top for me.
Big Bang Theory: In the beginning there was nothing....which exploded... Creationists: If everyone shares the same imaginary friend, he must be real...
You both sound ridiculous so stop arguing...
This is sick, all they're doing is telling kids that if you don't do what "god" says then you're going to hell.
-----
Originally Posted by Swyneify View Post
Plus,"speak in tounges"?
WTF!

Tongues is like an ancient language to connect with god or something like that.
Last edited by Pwender; Jul 25, 2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
It's things like this video that make me have problems with religion. Fortunately I realize that this is only one branch.
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
This is sick, all they're doing is telling kids that if you don't do what "god" says then you're going to hell.
-----

Tongues is like an ancient language to connect with god or something like that.

Oh i know that.
Just isn't that a little....fucking nuts?
Swyne's alt;
In case you are fucking retarded.