Ranking
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
nw is good. probably gonna take the first place again if xioi didn't make something ofc.
complete the damn wip.
nice style tho

XIOI CLIMBED THE FUCKING BUILDING
I mean he gave up on the wood bonus points but best replay by far.

If I'd known he was participating I'd have actually made a good replay.
Fuck me.
Still got a few Days untill time's up m7 C:

and you were supposed to keep that shit to yourself you twatmuncher :C
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
you must stop with the twat insults
or at least do it to everyone so I don't feel so special

sorry c;

yeah i'll work on my replay again but eeeeeeeeeh
i'm trying to find no qi magma force
was sparring t0ri0 and he pinged so i just did a little random thing with my opener
he says it reminds him of oblivion
Attached Files
[Z]Seeing things.rpl (132.9 KB, 24 views)
#HoldBlivion

Really stiff, you can do better,
No trick that was interesting really, do more not genereic shit plz
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
i was bored so glimpsed accepted to spar me... whatever the risks
(hadn't sparred in about 4-5 months)
Attached Files
[Spar]Glimpsed v1.rpl (276.4 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by zubin; Jan 9, 2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: attachment bug
my cnc got nerfed a so i do the cnc agan

Replay 1: is ok parkour but not evn no twith so it kinda not the great ttry to run parkour more it look good, and not just run parkour

Replay 2: this madman really twitc and not the best quality try to uploda higher frames with trims, and also use script to make it save everyfamre!

was bored, decided i wanted mp, no one wanted to mp, so i tricked tf 10 no edits in sp

voila
Attached Files
tf 10 no edits.rpl (230.4 KB, 18 views)
It has been a year since I had my last encounter with the purple creature. I thought he was done spinning for good, but obviously this is not the case. I have located a board on an online gaming forum where the killers post threads filled with recordings of their victims. It took me a while to find, but I eventually located the thread belonging to the purple man himself, titled 'the extent of my knowledge'

I'm writing this from my grandmother's basement, I ran and hid here after the traumatizing events that occurred when I viewed one of the sadistic animations that the psychopaths call 'replays'. This particular one was by the purple man himself. Last time I viewed one of his 'replays', the twitchy image was burned into my mind for months, and I was forced to hide from my nightmares in this very bunker. Playing cookie clicker was my escape from the images in my mind. I also managed to get to level 50 on pac-man adventures.

This replay was way worse, as it was 'tf 10 no edits'. I have deducted that 'tf' is a scale to measure the magnitude of the twitches, and 'no edits' means that the terrifying images were not put through a filter, meaning they are even more harmful because the twitches are more violent.

This 'replay' was terrifying from the moment I opened it. Even before I opened the replay, I knew what the name of the psychopath would be. As soon as I saw the replay, like fifty chills went down my spine. I could feel the cold. This time, the purple man was not purple anymore, as if he had shed his skin like a slippery, venomous snake that was left outside in the sun, causing it to get third degree sunburns.

I heard from my peers who were helping me track down these killers that call themselves 'replaymakers' that this man was formerly known as 'Rune', but he allegedly changed it to something else. Something so hideous, so horrible, that if you were to say, hear, read or think about it, you would die of cringe. This must mean that I am one of the few people who are immune to this, which would explain why I miraculously survived my first encounter with the purple killer. I read the name again and thought to myself... "What kind of a name is Zubin? XD"

I decided to look back at the replay on my screen. I had been trying to distract myself from it to stop myself from looking, but for investigation's sake, I had to look to collect more information.

As soon as I laid eyes on the formerly purple man, he almost instantly twitched his neck to look directly back at me. He invaded my thoughts, commanding CnC from me. The pain in my head was so intense, I slowly gave in and my hands shook as I typed out the words...

"Movements were okay. 6/10. +rep"

But I lied...

That's the last time I'll ever watch Zubin's replays.
Glimpsed
Wow Glimpsed. :O
anyway the replay was good, just get more air and NO twicthing pls and get more momentum dude. pls dont let your arms go through your legs
Overall
8.5/10
I dont even Signature okay