Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Artists United
Welcome to Toribash Artists United

We aim to collect artist from all levels and give accurate feedback, help and tutorials for those who need it.

This thread isnt for request, they will get reported.

Members

Members

Be respectfull when giving CnC.

Giving cnc is a must this is what makes the art thread active and our artists. motivated.

When receiving Cnc remember that people are trying to help you, and not attack you.

How to apply?

How to apply

How can I help?

How can I help

Any advice to improve this organisation is more than welcome.

This page, the rules and applications formate might be subject to change.
Last edited by Headles; Jul 4, 2019 at 02:45 PM.
Sup nerd
Hey o7. Here to apply.

3 Latest sets I made

I have been doing art for around a year now, Mostly texture art. I use photoshop cs6 for doing art.
Now.. ummm... yeah, story.
There was once 2 guys, one died. The end!
that works, right? >.>
My work:

Doodles

Animation

I am an artist who's been drawing for about a year. I mostly focus on doodles but I also just recently started making stick figure animations with Macromedia Flash Pro 8.
Starting out with art was actually just a thing I did to call out my friends. I was the kind of person who made shit doodles on purpose and showed them to my friends in school to make them laugh. this quickly changed, however to them thinking I was talentless and sometimes made fun of me for it. Not like it was anything serious, I figured I'd start looking into more serious stuff just as a small jab at them. Thing is, I quickly became addicted to drawing things during that time. So I kept on going, and here I am I guess.

And that's it for me really. Thanks for letting me waste yer time.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Welcome mack,
About the stick animations you should register yourself on hyunsdojo, great site for animators and its well known for stick animations, Highly recommend it.
Something I made on my time there http://sta.sh/028ofhpi6azk
Last edited by Headles; Mar 7, 2016 at 08:39 PM.
Sup nerd
Im a 3D and Texture Artist. Using Photoshop, Cinema4D.
I occasionally draw some stuff in my free time, Animate in my freetime, make sets and textures in my free time . And i have fun doing it xD

Here is some Art:
AWESOME WALLPAPER

GOOD WIP SET

HANDDRAWINGS

And a hopefully GOOD RIG
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Welcome mack,
About the stick animations you should register yourself on hyunsdojo, great site for animators and its well known for stick animations, Highly recommend it.
Something I made on my time there http://sta.sh/028ofhpi6azk

I actually have an account. It's called Duft. Because why not.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen