Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 3.71 multiplayer bug
When start Toribash 3.71 I can't log in. Message "error: failed sending data to the peer" appear. But Toribash 3.69 works correctly.
What I have to do?
I just started playing TORIBASH today. And im having the same problem. I cant login except my message says "failed writing received data to disk....."then it fades into white and i cant see the rest. But i played in 1 player mode or whatever and it seams like a deascent game, seams like more fun in multiplayer though, so if anyone knows why can you messsage me?
Originally Posted by ID12345 View Post
Re install toribash 3.71

Nothing happens...
GPS fanatic
Hi all!

Originally Posted by Sepsis View Post
When start Toribash 3.71 I can't log in. Message "error: failed sending data to the peer" appear. But Toribash 3.69 works correctly.
What I have to do?

K, that's a pretty generic networking 'fail' message - the problem is there could be many things making it kick off. My 1st thought is you have a firewall that doesn't learn rules - thus 3.69 works (installs in a different place) but 3.71 doesn't. So check any firewalls you might have.

Also, if you're using a proxy, ditch it. Somewhere between your computer & the rest of the world something is blocking your traffic.

Originally Posted by noobslayer2 View Post
I just started playing TORIBASH today. And im having the same problem. I cant login except my message says "failed writing received data to disk....."then it fades into white and i cant see the rest. But i played in 1 player mode or whatever and it seams like a deascent game, seams like more fun in multiplayer though, so if anyone knows why can you messsage me?

Do you have Vista? If so it's because your user account isn't a computer administrator.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Sepsis View Post
What I have to do?

Fixed. It was problem with Internet connection at my workplace.
GPS fanatic