Toribash
fuck. isad :<
https://gyazo.com/4a37b0846a1f5a72070d90aadc2861c0

I could carry this if not for xin. It's not even a matter of him being bad and his score, rather of his 'trolling' or lack of brain, call it how you will. He threw it when he went for blue WHERE WE HAD VISION that mumu is there and their team's coming. Forced a fight, died, they picked us out one by one, rip.
retired
This guy in your team is very unlucky. He's just bronze and his win ratio is pretty very low.

Poor Xin. I think you should teach him how to play right way.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
I could carry this if not for xin I wasn't bad.

Seriously, you can't just smack it on someone else for the loss just because you had a decent KDA. You had 184 cs in a 29 minute game as a Gangplank. And you had Ionian boots with trinity + essence reaver. Throwing away 10% cdr (300 gold) while you have such poor CS does not help you carry. Also 0 pinks placed that game

Aside from the small irks with the build and stuff, here's the real issue.

Your teammates are bad because they are silver. They deserve to be silver.

If you think you deserved the win you should have won. It's not that hard.

I speak from my own experiences, but low elo wasn't a big problem. (aside from when I barely started and didn't understand the game).

Why? Because I realized that if I wanted to climb it wasn't about my teams, it was about me. I accepted the fact that my teams were gonna always be bad because after all, I was in silver (what do you expect?) and focused on carrying by myself. And you know what happened? I actually improved as a player and climbed rapidly.

And it doesn't end when you get higher. I know high plat/low diamond isn't really considered high, but I still get the bad teammates and stuff all the super low elo players complain about, why? Because they deserve to be in the elo that they're in. You can't be in a division and expect players in the division to be good, cause the better players are the ones who move up.
Last edited by Lane; Apr 15, 2016 at 12:44 AM.
Sure, I could've played better. I had a tough time with gragas, my lane phase sucked. Still, I was the only one who tried to organize my them to actually do something, kill that vayne, introduce any kind of focus to the game. Kills came later. As for pinks, I've placed one in the bush at the top, saved me from ganks. That's not the point, though. As I've said that numerous times here, I shall repeat myself again, I do make mistakes, I'm not the best player around and I don't expect to win every game. Nor I care enough to try. I don't play LoL for 'esport' value, merely for fun and to relax myself after hard day. I usually post here when I'm disappointed with how a certain game went, sometimes due to mine mistakes, sometimes due to mistakes of all the guys in the team, sometimes, mostly, due to a certain guy in the team. I'm in silver, I've seen worse, I don't expect to suddenly be in gold just because I've had a couple games when my KDA is better than the rest of the team. Don't treat LoL like a religion, mate, take it easy. It's just a game. Cheers

http://imgur.com/vwD9ZMt
retired
Seems like you didn't really read my post

Also not sure who needs to "take it easy," since I've made maybe two posts on this topic compared to your countless teammate complaint posts, so I'll just stop posting since it doesn't seem like you wanna get better.
http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflege...9537?tab=stats

katrina d/c'd for 20ish minutes at 2 minutes in, but i still feel like we could have won this if had we had of played better
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
MMR Boosting is illegal.

Someone's posts got deleted.
Last edited by Chris; Apr 16, 2016 at 01:06 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
You can play with a Silver and get boosted like that.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
they had double jungle and a fizz with warmogs, seems about even to me.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥