Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you agree?
Yes
84 Votes / 74.34%
No
29 Votes / 25.66%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That wasnt what I was trying to say. Just saying we need some improvement to support clan development..

like: max times you can create a clan and switch clans

If some people keep creating clans that die quickly, cant it be expected that they are bad leaders?
adding rules about these might make the actual populace think about clan consistency, not just the people who are recognized by the mods/admins
Last edited by Zaarock; Feb 8, 2008 at 11:56 PM.
No, I know that's not what you meant. I just put in some of my own opinion with it
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
I disagree with some of your chart there Tonakai. I see UNCE a lot more then some of the clans you put up higher. Also Cannibal is very active most of us are on everyday for at least an hour.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
I think only [MAD] qualifies for removement, perhaps also [LotA], as all the other clans are active to a certain point, and those others who are a bit shaky atm can still be saved.
Originally Posted by Redwards View Post
I disagree with some of your chart there Tonakai. I see UNCE a lot more then some of the clans you put up higher. Also Cannibal is very active most of us are on everyday for at least an hour.

I don't see UNCE so much on.
I don't see Cnbl members either, but that's because of the time zone.

Originally Posted by CMon View Post
I think only [MAD] qualifies for removement, perhaps also [LotA], as all the other clans are active to a certain point, and those others who are a bit shaky atm can still be saved.

No MAD.
I asked hampa why he keep MAD alive (kinda), he said why not.

Originally Posted by thegnome54 View Post
How did you calculate this data?

I'm in TCaP, and every time I go on I see at least two or three other members on the server. That's much more than can be said for most clans, from my experience. In fact, "Lords of the Apocalypse" and "Maraud and Decapitate" both scored grossly worse than my clan, and you didn't mention either in your kill list. What's up with that?

Are you sure you didn't just invent these 'ratings'?

LotA is on the list, get eyes.
No MAD.
I asked hampa why he keep MAD alive (kinda), he said why not.
I don't see TCaP members so much on.

Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
OK.

1: Do you know what Maraud and Decapitate is? Its MAD, hampas clan.
2. I have to agree, I don't see any TCaP people.

The truth.

Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
I wouldn't agree with DAT being rated so lowly, they're highly active overall. Also, I see more TCaP members than I do LotA members. Finally, have you taken the time to think that these ratings may well be entirely relative? From what I see, DAT deserves at a ++ in ingame activity, spirit a - at worst, and Guru a - at worst. I see members of each of these clans every day.

I have seen DAT's activeness go down.

My chart is untrustable, I made it in kinda hurry, just looked up at the member lists and thought who are active and who are not, and kinda summed them up.
Making better when I get my @#$%& new laptop...
I'm sorry.

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Four words; Bring back the Council

Two words; I agree.
Lol, and I'd like to be part of it. :3
If we do a new Council...
Last edited by Tonakai; Feb 9, 2008 at 03:49 PM.
No Council.

Everyone decided I wasn't unbiased enough for them, and all we got was a bunch of "unbiased" people in one place, randomly given power, and arguing amongst themselves.

It took the power from me, and before I could do anything I had to consult some group of people who all thought they knew best at the same time.

Then the worst part is, everyone wants to be on. Those who ARE on occassionally touted their power, some of them felt that it gave them a special status amongst the rest of the forum, and all in all the idea failed.

One person who is me can do a better job than a group of people who aren't me, and I'll prove it if need be.
MBK is the man for clan issues, no matter who u think is the best MBK will solve and deal with any clan based issue.
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
MBK is the man for clan issues, no matter who u think is the best MBK will solve and deal with any clan based issue.

The truth.
Hail MBK
I trust MBK, but let me just ask that you all remember that every clan had to start somewhere. I think it's very unfair to kill off the newer clans because they're not as active as the ones which have been around for ages. We paid the same price, we're going through the same challenges - the only difference is that other clans have a head start.

You guys are like senior citizens who suddenly decide that it's no longer worth spending taxes to educate the young.
Originally Posted by thegnome54 View Post
I trust MBK, but let me just ask that you all remember that every clan had to start somewhere. I think it's very unfair to kill off the newer clans because they're not as active as the ones which have been around for ages. We paid the same price, we're going through the same challenges - the only difference is that other clans have a head start.

You guys are like senior citizens who suddenly decide that it's no longer worth spending taxes to educate the young.

I think some of you guys misunderstand.

The whole point of the officialization check is to see if a clan is well established enough to become official. In other words, problems like inactivity should've been solved before you became official, not after.

Just look at Freelance. It was around for a year or something before it became official, giving it lots of time to prepare and improve, and it immediatly became a well-cemented clan in the community.

"Finish building before you open the shop."