Ranking
Re: Samurai Mod
Will do. Ill have it in by tonight after i finish my other work. BTW Death2u posted this bit of awesomeness, admittedly in the wrong place.
Dist = 100

Originally Posted by death2u
relax all
space 5 times
hold all
contract right elbow
contract right pec
raise right shoulder
space
extend right elbow

enjoy you can just improvise after that

Ok Here's the Dual Wielding mod and that with joust(play at 600 distance)

I've merged the posts, please stop making my job hard -Kitty
Attached Files
DualSamurai.TBM (439 Bytes, 59 views)
Samurai Joust.TBM (723 Bytes, 51 views)
Like my head? Get one yourself at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=252156
You know how to edit, since your first post was done so. I'm pretty certain you didn't need to double post, even to add attachments.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
it is actually pretty awesome...

how do you make it so the sword is so sharp and deadly?

hey man sorry just a noobie question coming from a noobie guy...

hey you gatta be a noob at something...

i just happen to be a noob at this....

( also check outz teh replayz
Attached Files
!!! what in ze hell.rpl (20.9 KB, 32 views)
Originally Posted by JDawg00100

how do you make it so the sword is so sharp and deadly?

It's kinda easy really, it's just a flag that i put on the blade. Whatever it touches is dismembered.
Like my head? Get one yourself at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=252156
(Another) Nice mod Elliot.

I wanna work on a more fluid replay but in the meantime here's a 9 move effort.

Keep up the good mod work fella!
Last edited by TommyTank; Apr 12, 2008 at 09:06 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
This is awesome. I had a replay where the blade flew off my hilt but I'm not registered so I can't really show it. But it flew for like 10 minutes.
SWEET! Now we neet a dual one where the one in the left hand is slighty shorter... Musashi, anyone?
Nice Sound edits too. IK made my swords clash really hard and it made a clanking noise. NICE!

EDIT:Holy Cripes I got Twin Swords :P I ripped Uke's sword off. Dang I want to buy the game...
Originally Posted by Chaotix
Nice Sound edits too. IK made my swords clash really hard and it made a clanking noise. NICE!

EDIT:Holy Cripes I got Twin Swords :P I ripped Uke's sword off. Dang I want to buy the game...

Believe me, that'd be money well-spent.