Toribash
Hi!My name is Gustavo araujo!!!I tested by vipercat.IM go to a big clan,i not have rank
I lst my 2 accounts one 3th dan another black belt,and I broke my arm im markeerter and i love kittens i have a cat the name is Bidu sleep all time

I understand you lost 2 accounts and you play skillfully and you seem pretty honest. just make sure you only use this account. also please dont get banned <3.

WELCOME TO VANIRGOD!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

my name daquawn 14 years of age fourm and ingame ativity 300 pm until 12 very active,
mt favirote mods are ninjutsu well remove the s from mods cause ninjustsu is my favirote mod so yea but also I'm just a fun guy to be around and I really just want a clan to git along wit
my name daquawn 14 years of age fourm and ingame ativity 300 pm until 12 very active,
mt favirote mods are ninjutsu well remove the s from mods cause ninjustsu is my favirote mod so yea but also I'm just a fun guy to be around and I really just want a clan to git along wit

you forgot i love cats, besides you dont look like a good fit. and you just posted to six paths.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...19#post9145819

DENIED√
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Hi i am goddragon a 7th dan black belt and a mushu magician (also good at abd). i have been playing for 3 years. my ingame activity is most time more than 1 hour each day regardless of work my timezone is european central. I am a guy that if he sets his mind to something he will not rest untill i have achieved it. I really wanna join u guys because i Always see people active from vanir and u usually war wich i like.
Btw i love cats.

Sincerely,

Goddragon.

PS: send your best fighter for the test i wont hold back
#PenDragon's Rival
hey my dude this is fluffyturd a 3rd dan black belt, I main aikido mods but also tard around on other dumb mods. I have been playing for about a year but went inactive. I try to play as much as possible each day. I love cats(and birds, and dogs, and mice, and other animals alot of other animals.)
Last edited by FluffyTurd; Jun 17, 2017 at 02:01 AM.
Hey! I'm Jordan, My username is Melodicity. HELPMEPLZ referred me. I am an alternate account but plan on using this as a main, as I cannot login to my "main" (JAKNABOX). I was banned for 3 months, and over that 3 months I forgot my password, my email was connected to a smaller account before that so I never set one up, JAKNABOX is a black belt, check if you want. I mostly play ABD, and Boxshu. This clan is number 5 at the moment and I believe I can help bring it to the top. (Melodicity)

<I LOVE CATS>

|\---/|
(.ì ì.)
Last edited by Melon; Jun 18, 2017 at 01:45 AM.
so anyway for the sake of saving time

Goddragon, You seem good, forum activity could use work but meh, be active in game and we wont have much trouble. i will test you next time i see you <3 WELCOME

Fluffy your in, i know you

Melodicity, butter recruited you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

My name is Goku141, My real name is Devansh.I am from India.I play toribash for 1-4 hours every day(usually have to skip some for tests).I am good at akidobigdojo akido and boxshu mushu and wushu(wushu ehhhhh i suck a bit).I
was tested by FluffyTurd.I LOVE KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Goku141, My real name is Devansh.I am from India.I play toribash for 1-4 hours every day(usually have to skip some for tests).I am good at akidobigdojo akido and boxshu mushu and wushu(wushu ehhhhh i suck a bit).I
was tested by FluffyTurd.I LOVE KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goku141, FluffyTurd and i have tested you, and we dont think you have what it takes. You should focus more on ABD if you'd like to be in this clan.

DENIED√
Last edited by HLPMEPLZ; Jun 18, 2017 at 04:35 PM.
u wan sum fok?
My name is Demoniz3r, Real name is Cunt. I'm from FUCKING MERICA (East Coast) I haven't been active on toribash for a few weeks beacause of school.But i main abd and mushu I FUCKING LOVE KITTENS!!!! Maybe more than vipercat :O. Besides toribash i love to play basketball i don't know personally many clan members of Vanir but the ones i have met seem like chill people Fluffy Melodi even shayne seemed like a cool person (i'm aware hes no longer a member) I want to join because of the vibes i get off most of the players in the clan. I've been in only one clan before and that's satire.I left a while ago because of inactive players i know this isn't much of an excuse for leaving a clan but i knew i wasn't gonna be around much so i didn't wish to burden them with even more inactive players
~ Ya Daddy
Last edited by Demoniz3r; Jun 20, 2017 at 06:07 AM.