ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
"something went wrong"
well when i want to activate an item, it always says "something went wrong" instead of "item activated". its activated and everything is fine then but why does it say that? is it some issue that only i can see it? do you also see it when you activate an item?
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Probably a joke, I get it too.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Well that's certainly a useful message >.>

As if my OS suddenly shut down, and the message "This was never supposed to happen!" popped up on the screen.

Moved to RT. Not much here to discuss, really :P
Originally Posted by CMon View Post

As if my OS suddenly shut down, and the message "This was never supposed to happen!" popped up on the screen.

LOL good point.

Cant say I have ever gotten that message man, and I dont mean to laugh at your troubles but that IS kind of funny.

Are you using internet explorer? That my be the problem, ok maybe not, but it does suck and I needed something to pass as a reason for posting.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post

Oh god I lul'd hard.

it's probably just a joke btw guys
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
it's probably just a joke btw guys

Actually, it was just an example :P

I have been experiencing similar messages whenever Google Chrome encounters an error though.
Veb explained it to me:

The test for errors was put down, then the error message was put infront of it by accident. That means it always shows it without any reason.

I think its fixed now anyway.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."