Toribash
*Clears throat* There was once a fag0t named Cc. He loved to play toribash.
He started his journey in the toribash world slow, He forum activity at the time was low.
But once he meet a man named Theultimatum. His career started to grow.
He was offered a position in the clan Fyre. A calm and collected clan full of wonderful people. Even though he failed the tryout by just a little. The leader saw something more in him, something he called "potential." And potential he did have. He stayed in Fyre for over two years due to his loyalty to where he came from. But the clan fell down on their last legs. So he had move on......

Now Cc joined a clan named "Crooks" a clan he thought he loved. But due to some "misinterpretations" (Pm me for the reasons I left) and he left after three months of holding in his discomfort.

Now, Cc is alone.... He wishes to find a home and a family. He says his Ingame activity is a 9 and his Forum Activity is a 8.
Cc still has skills in Aikido Big Dojo but Lacks skills in parkour and judo
Since Cc is a fag0t, which we all know that. He wants to find a Home and a family to be with.
So he decided to follow a man named ChemicalE to his house. And what he saw blew his mind. He saw 12 people all together laughing and playing. They all seemed like a family. Instead of going in and raping them- I mean hugging them.
So the next day Cc decides to confront them. *To be continued*
Link to fyre : http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=619
Link to Crooks : http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=735
Other stuff
I have no infractions or anything along the lines. I usually get along with about anyone.
And I love to be with people.
Last edited by ccmmzz; Oct 19, 2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: It's back
I <3 Crooks, Fyre and New Era!!
I love this app, time was spent into it, you're forum active, you're a good player, and I love that you want to be a family, this is an overly exaggerated yes on my part.
I truly hate to be accepting all these Crooks members in.... but i must say your application was outstanding. Plenty of info, no bad history, gets along with about anyone. It's leaning towards a yes from my part, that's coming from both leaders of Ne, but i'd wait for other responses
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Lol you took down your application but my decision still stands, go ahead and make your choice about whatever it is.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
yes to ccmmzz
"Only focus on your three-foot world," he said. "Focus on what you can affect."
Dude Ccmmzz, I honestly loved your application, I would call it -unique-
You also seem like a very nice person so I guess its a yes for me and I would love to see you in our clan.
It's all about the tacos, and it will always be.
They will prevail!
Yea i like the app (made me laugh at some points)

he put lots of time into it

YES