Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
shinyness v matte and other graphical properties are already included in colors i.e. supernova vs. vampire and your graphics capabilities on your computer

since this has basically turned into a suggestions thread you could post some rules about items that will never be made i.e. powerups and different body typee (things that alter gmaeplay)
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Remember guys if you have any suggestions of your own I urge you to contact any of the IF members outlined in the OP.
And thanks for all of your support for our recent endeavors and your enthusiasm for possibl upcoming projects. You guys are awesome.
"Ever wondered what it would be like to fight with energy power ups in toribash? Me too..."

I could definitely be misinterpreting this hint, but it sounds like Toribash is about to head off into uncharted waters. A much needed change/addition that has been long overdue.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
that's cool an all, please make x256 and 512x bumpmap textures, as well as make icons for them.

bumpmap textures have been out since around 2.6 and have never had an icon made for them

I can't delete this post for some reason so I guess I'll get infracted for it
Last edited by tertywerty; Mar 6, 2013 at 06:05 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
that's cool an all, please make x256 and 512x bumpmap textures, as well as make icons for them.

bumpmap textures have been out since around 2.6 and have never had an icon made for them

I can't delete this post for some reason so I guess I'll get infracted for it

You did post it in the wrong thread bro, and you should totally make a new thread in the sugestion board, because I support this idea.

Also, Solax said I'm awesome
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
This is a Awesome Addition to the Toribash Forum now we know what to look forward to.. Sort of~ Also i saw The item "Magma Blood" get sent to Hampa in his deactivated (sometimes i just like to look at all the things he has in his Deactivated) Does this mean there might be some upcoming Additional Colors on the Store? Can't Wait Toribash is Getting Better by the Versions Keep up the Great work Hampa,and the Toribash Staff
Originally Posted by Apricity View Post
This is a Awesome Addition to the Toribash Forum now we know what to look forward to.. Sort of~ Also i saw The item "Magma Blood" get sent to Hampa in his deactivated (sometimes i just like to look at all the things he has in his Deactivated) Does this mean there might be some upcoming Additional Colors on the Store? Can't Wait Toribash is Getting Better by the Versions Keep up the Great work Hampa,and the Toribash Staff

/me waves hand

You saw nothing...
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Gosh this is awesome!!
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]