ES Recruitment Drive

:^o a whole new wooooooooooooorld

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
from what I can remember I had a dream where I was parachuting down to this school I used to go but there was this girl next to me parachuting with me, she had either really light pink hair or blonde hair, I actually couldn't tell. So I parachuted down and then I was bragging that she was my girlfriend and I had a glance at her and she was annoyed. I then went into the cafeteria but there was little to no food and she started asking for items that were totally made up but we were all impressed she knew what they were, she then gave the plate to me so I was wondering if she looked after me (sorta like Mikasa looking after Eren). So we then sit down with all my friends but all of a sudden they told me to ask her out and then I woke up. The End.

Pretty weird dream amirite
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
I had constant dreams of dinosaurs killing me in their kill zone... HUUUUH

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
me becoming es and then waking up shooting myself cause it was fake then I woke up irl :]
was near church
stabbed an old man in the left eye with a screwdriver
woke up

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
i had a dream where my mom sends me to an orphanage and i have a girlfriend there and then the girlfriends dies right after that i wake up and im just like what the heck and then i rolled off my bed and hit my head and twisted my ankle that really hurt man
I dreamed I was texting an old crush and while I was doing this she told me that she was seeing me.
(strange)

Then I woke up
I had a dream that I was dreaming

Then I woke up questioning reality
INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEME INSERT DANK MEMEgimme tc pls I also needs friends