Ranking
Yo, my internet shit out two weeks ago while I was making that recruitment thread that I said I'd make, it's all fixed now but now I'm sick as fuck so I don't have a huge drive to remake it yet. Give it a little time and patience and I'll get it done, but it'll probably happen near Thanksgiving time. I'll keep y'all updated with any progress.
-----
Oh, here's something that's worth discussing though:
I'm not sure what kind of artistic theme we should run with for the clan, so ideas would be appreciated.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Nov 17, 2017 at 05:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Hentai themeIf Azion is around he may have some ideas, was the guy who made the current logo after all.

Also I thought you died again lol.

Also also, everyone join the discord TY
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
that moment when you take an iq test at 2am and get 120 even though you passed like 5 questions cuz you were lazy xd.
idk if internet tests are right but yea (i never took an iq test in my life)
i think it was too easy to take seriously tho
here is the link: https://www.arealme.com/iq/en/
Last edited by Alpha; Nov 18, 2017 at 02:25 AM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I got a 170, labeled Einstein.
Btw, internet tests are garbage and IQ tests in general are all dumb. It's been proven that IQ tests only show how well you take IQ tests. It doesn't really tell you how innately intelligent you are.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
i took one at a psychologist when i was younger and got a 135 score from that
but now i dumbed down and became college drop out
are you shy? That's cute ;)
idk they don't do those where i live so i have no idea about em (plus language issues)
i saw someone talk about it in a movie long time ago (the heat lol) somehow i rememberd it.
and why is it bad to be a college dropout? i know people who are primary school dropouts xd. srsly i do :/
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .