Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you like the current keyset?
Numpad setup is great.
64 Votes / 27.83%
The keyboard (axdw) keyset is far superior.
21 Votes / 9.13%
I have a laptop, so I don't have a choice.
62 Votes / 26.96%
They both suck.
23 Votes / 10.00%
It moves the objects, so I don't care.
60 Votes / 26.09%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ace View Post
I put the file in my scripts folder and when i load it in game it says error.

Make sure all the files in the .rar go into your script folder. This includes the help.wbt file. If that file isn't in your scripts directory, the script won't run.

Originally Posted by Jdog2360 View Post
How do I deselect?
I added the .tbm I am having problems with.

Press 'h' to see all of the commands. To de-select with the numpad controls, press the Numpad - key. To de-select with keyboard controls, press the Keyboard '1' key.

The .tbm didn't really tell me much unfortunately, so I am going to have to try to make it happen later... Do you have a way to be able to recreate this glitch every time?
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
I have an idea for a new update

Make different shaped objects and a way to paint on the objects
Originally Posted by Bman94 View Post
I have an idea for a new update

Make different shaped objects and a way to paint on the objects

No can do, theres only 3 types of prims coded into the game, and theres no way to texture objects yet in the game code.
This is more like the quetion of phys model itself than editor:
Some kinds of special connections between the objects, like Ballsocket, or Axis.
Maybe some kind of powered axis so we can make cars

Just take inspiration from garrysmod

Also ability to tilt and resize the objects just by grabbing and dropping its walls.

Maybe some better GUI like hud witch says mass and proprieties of object when mouse is on it.
I need to know how to make objects that stay where you make them so they dont move, How do i do that. also for the next version is it possible to make a box and make it have force in a direction. maybe in next version have that option. also maybe a way to make objects instagib
Last edited by ace; Oct 29, 2007 at 03:35 AM.
Originally Posted by millan View Post
This is more like the quetion of phys model itself than editor:
Some kinds of special connections between the objects, like Ballsocket, or Axis.
Maybe some kind of powered axis so we can make cars

Just take inspiration from garrysmod

Also ability to tilt and resize the objects just by grabbing and dropping its walls.

Maybe some better GUI like hud witch says mass and proprieties of object when mouse is on it.

That can't be done until it is added into the game engine. Same for the mouse resizing by pulling wal and the mouseover hud, theres no good way to do that with the current scripting capabilities.

Originally Posted by ace View Post
I need to know how to make objects that stay where you make them so they dont move, How do i do that. also for the next version is it possible to make a box and make it have force in a direction. maybe in next version have that option. also maybe a way to make objects instagib

That's already in the script. Press 'f' to open the flags window. There are tickboxes for static objects, instagib objects, and non-grabble objects.
Oh and another question. How do i make objects other than cylinders circles and boxes. is there a way to make say a giant solid H, L or T. Im not talking about static objects eaither like solid movable things.
Last edited by ace; Oct 29, 2007 at 04:23 AM.
I literally just got the updated version and I get a error on the loading of it. (IE, it doesn't load.) Fix?
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
If you could attach an object to another object (for example, a non instagib handle with an instagib blade for a sword), it would make the world a better place.