Toribash
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Very nice.

I'm farming up for Lee Sin, because he looks outstandingly fun.

Very fun, I went 12/1/3 with him, just. Gah. Early game snowballing is so fun.
-----
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I'm about to get 6300 IP in a few games which will then allow me to buy any champ I want. Do you guys have any suggestions for me? I'm more of an AD/bruiser (trynd, sivir, yi) person. Maybe Xin Zhao will fit the bill?

Trundle, Renekton, Riven and maybe Vi fit the bill.
Xin is an outstanding early game jungler and can carry pretty well, but he gets boring very fast.
Last edited by souldevilj; Jan 18, 2014 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Annie is good right? Only when your teammate plays her well. I don't think 1/18/6 counts as "well." She fed the other team's Kayle so hard that she had 10 kills when Renek and my Trynd, the early game beasts, only had 2 on top lane. We were winning by a lot early game tho and Kayle was the only one getting kills on the other side.

Mid game, the enemy team started catching up. This was also the phase where everybody were toe to toe with each other except for Kayle who had the highest level in the match. Ashe was building tanky which caused our Renek to get jealous. She was probably the reason we were losing our team fights.

Late game, our team was pushed to T2 and T1 turrets and the enemy team was on T1 turrets. While they were pushing our top lane T2 turret, I teleported on our Teemo's mushroom on the front of the middle lane and tanked the T1 turret then destroyed the inhib. I really thought this was worth it until later, the enemy team had killed Baron three times. We tried to stop the first 2 but they sacrificed themselves for the Baron. The third time, we got screwed over. Kayle was on 30/4/20+ and our team was aced. Guess who won that game?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Annie is good, very good burst potential, AoE Ult + Stun if passive is up, and not many people know how to play against an Annie cause she's not played much in my opinion.

And what's a good rune page for a jungler?
I'm about to get 6300 IP in a few games which will then allow me to buy any champ I want. Do you guys have any suggestions for me? I'm more of an AD/bruiser (trynd, sivir, yi) person. Maybe Xin Zhao will fit the bill?

Get Volibear. He's such a monster.
Ancient [Evil]

This is how you Asian

Pentakill with jungle Yi
Doesn't seem like a jungle yi but I decided to go adc late game. I got my second pentakill with Master Yi
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

my adventure thru placements

Last edited by Echoforce; Jan 18, 2014 at 08:09 AM.

I love placement time, everyone gets so scared and begin to actually try
1. Kha'zix Jungle 9/2/6 Win
2. Tristana Adc 8/4/8 Win 
3. Leona Support 3/2/5 Win
4. Vi Jungle 6/0/10 Win
5. Vi Jungle 3/4/4 Loss (rofl 2/11 brand and 0/8 fiddle blamed me for the entire game.)
6. Trundle Jungle 0/6/3 Loss Holy shit twitch jungle has amazing earlygame pressure I couldn't compete
7. Ezreal Adc 10/1/6 Win 
8. Leona Support 0/6/0 Loss Not much you can do with two afks on your team
9. Kha'zix Jungle 8/3/4 Win
10. Lee Sin Jungle 7/7/26 Win
Good idea with the codes echo :cream:

Guessing from my mmr/placements scores I'll probably be low silver
Last edited by Stellar; Jan 19, 2014 at 09:20 AM.

lee sin is the mothafking best champ in that shitty game
get him or die
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
4/6 in placements...

Gold IV > Silver IV

Don't even care, Silver IV is so much fun. I'll be back to gold by next week.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC