Toribash
Oh Przero that was mean :c

Ah I agree, I don't understand why people don't play Urgot or Rumble anymore, I have a blast when I play them :'D

Poppy is also someone I've played a lot this month, she's pretty ridiculous with that ult and the displacement with her E
Oh yeah I bought the Battlecast Vel Koz bundle, he's such a beast if you land his E>W>R combo
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?

Pro Swap

They enemy were winning, Darius and LB were fed. Renekton was dc for 4 whole minutes.

We still carried that game doe

Ranked game

-----
I have never critted this much before.
Last edited by souldevilj; Mar 1, 2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I play Urgot all da time doe. He's one of my favorites, because everybody underestimates his damage and tankiness in the early and mid games, and he's a perfectly capable duelist up through late game cause of his passive and ult (seriously, it's like 6 seconds of single target tanky alistar ult), and he can split push really hard.

Decided to test out an item on him by getting the core of manamune, brutalizer, and last whisper (damage core, not usual bruiser core), then getting a gunblade. Holy fuck da heals. I was getting 100 hp back every q, 80 for every auto attack. Dueled a near full built yasuo who had ga and won very handily.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Dude.... duuude. I just came back from playing urgot a couple times and doing the exact same thing for the first time. I swear I want to take my time to learn urgot more, this is beyond amazing.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hey I already did that with Urgot!! Yes it's amazing and the way you bully the enemy adc makes them call you out for using a "noob champ" or my fav term "OP champ" xD
Do you play Urgot as a support in bot or as the ADC?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Do you play Urgot as a support in bot or as the ADC?

ADC or top or mid. He can really fit any lane because he's a bully. You're trying to cs? E and q you out of lane. You stand at the back line? Sweet, I get free farm, 10 minute tear and brutalizer incoming.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I play him as top, and probably a bit of mid, I really don't like to adc with him, you have a nice chance of fucking up your abilities which won't allow you to do that consistent damage ADCs should inflict. As a solo laner, he practically shuts down the opponent with little effort, his lane bullying is crazy and inevitable. His teamfighting isn't too amazing, since he can only focus a target at a time, but his splitpushing is hella good.

Still manamune lw and brut/black cleaver make him a menace against the squishies, not to mention his natural utility (gigantic amount of armor and mr late game as well as armor and damage reduction) makes tanks think twice about going for him, not to mention his tankiness late game won't allow them to primarely focus him down.

He's pretty easy to use, and combine that with practice and good mechanics, and he might become a pretty damn viable pick more than he already is.

As oracle said, people underestimate urgot, he sure has weaknesses, but mostly all of them can be neglected with good itemization and mechanics.

I'm just glad oracle brought up the topic of urgot the exact moment I decided to practice him after playing a couple games.
Last edited by EJM; Mar 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hey, I am boosting elo for paypal euros or steam gifts, up to platinum, if you're interested pm me.