Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Lenshu PVP
Hi everyone im new to the forum scene. Please feel free to post your replays below but please try and view someone elses befor you post.

Cassh(Me) 8-Point Trade vs Letapire(foe) 3-point trade
CAS W/2 TKO VS LET W/1
LET 9 Deflections, 2 Transitional dodge vs CAS 4 Deflections, 3 misses

summary: Letapire leads with a stiff right, buckling and keeping the thrown elbow centered cash responds with a stiff shovel, however letapire drops forcing myself to drop the shovel, i truely believe this is the time to strike and go to throw the left but with a spark of ingenuity let extends his arm and wrist sending him crashing into my contracted shoulder - my charicter retracts - the 8000 point blow brings me to one knee, that little rebel in me forced me to trade - i had to nick him in the shoulder but it gave me the momentum to rise.
letapire executes a mustang into a cartwheeling-handspring-kick, while he lands on all fours i manage to spin off the kick and retaliate with a uppercut fake, he avoids the foreleg and i a right strait, in the confusion he grabs my neck for leverage but i had already returned with my right hook.

This fight was recorded without letapires knowledge im in no way saying im better than letapire im sure he plays way better, and everyone knows you like to look good in your own replays.
Attached Files
kke3.rpl (88.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Cassh; Apr 27, 2017 at 08:32 PM.