ES Recruitment Drive
Do you differentiate at all between homosexuals and transgendered people? Are they both mentally ill, or only the latter?

As of now, you've stated that everyone who isn't straight and is LGBTQetc is mentally ill.

That means you'd support treatment of it. Are you really aligning yourself with people who want to 'cure' homosexuals?

You're trolling and it's boring. I get that you want to spice shit up by playing devil's advocate, but you've gone too far off the deep end with this one. This isn't a discussion - it's an argument for argument's sake. The board isn't for this. If the thread continues on like this I'll close it.
I'm going to steal a page from SmallBowl's playbook and ask you a few questions. From there, we can continue the discussion without any confusion as to your stance on the issue

1. Which of the LGBTQIA+ do you consider to be mental illnesses?
2. Which of the LGBTQIA+ do you consider to be choices?
3. What do you recommend as far as treatments go for these mental illnesses?
4. Do you believe that constant bullying can lead to anxiety/depression in the bullied child, regardless of their sexual orientation or what they were being bullied for?
5. Do you believe that LGBTQIA+ children are bullied more often and/or more cruelly than other, "normal" children?
6. Why do you think that anxiety/depression is more prevalent in LGBTQIA+ children than cis/het children?

If at all possible, I'd like you to answer these as if they are the first time you see these questions so as to avoid any snarky/trolly answers.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Jun 28, 2016 at 03:06 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.