Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
We still have 2 pending applications. Um... any opinions on them?

Possible yes for Heng, probable no for DictionFan.
-----
I expect to be inactive in-game for the remainder of the month.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post

Welcome back, although the forum has been less active lately, due to Skype.
I figured as much, and have seen conversations that prove my suspicions.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I figured as much, and have seen conversations that prove my suspicions.

Have you considered joining the Skype group? We aren't having group calls, just typing. Serves as a useful communication tool, and of course, fun with DnD.
I don't play DnD, but I'll check the group out.
Anyone have any anti jokes?
I've got a few.
Two farmers are standing next to each other. One comments,
"It's pretty cold today don't you think?"
The other doesn't reply, because he is trying to figure out how to tell the other farmer that his son has been killed in a tractor accident.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Hawk, PM me your details and i'll put you in.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.

Why did the little buy drop his ice-cream cone?

We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Why'd the. Chicken cross the road?
For no particular reason, considering chickens do not have the thinking capacity of humans.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman