ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well we are usually +10...
Right now we are +11 because we put clocks forward an hour in summer (yeah it summer bitches)
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DanWebb11 View Post
Well we are usually +10...
Right now we are +11 because we put clocks forward an hour in summer (yeah it summer bitches)

Yeah, I never get to talk to my Australian friends much because of the difference :/
Except on weekends.
S A D B O Y S
Well apparently [HC] can't push the time up by 30 minutes.

But it's fine. We don't have to do all of the fights in one sitting. We can come back at a different time and finish up whatever mods were not done the first time.

Also, PS4 is out! Any of you guys getting it? I will probably get it in a year or two. I plan on getting the Xbox One on release date, but Idk yet. It might have to wait until Christmas.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Well apparently [HC] can't push the time up by 30 minutes.

But it's fine. We don't have to do all of the fights in one sitting. We can come back at a different time and finish up whatever mods were not done the first time.

Also, PS4 is out! Any of you guys getting it? I will probably get it in a year or two. I plan on getting the Xbox One on release date, but Idk yet. It might have to wait until Christmas.

Not getting the PS4 unfortunately.. Im becoming more of a PC gamer. The only console I will get is the SteamBox if it ever comes out, and if they price isnt so high. (The controller looks epic)
http://store.steampowered.com/living...eamController/
S A D B O Y S
This inactivity is killing me!
Timee! I heard about that on the news, but it was after you posted that on here.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Guys we should war with apex.

For de lolz etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Apex has also offered a war with [e] as well. We're going to do it for the shits and giggles.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Shal be a funny war there Twi.

I mean i would say goodluck, but you should be fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol, I have a few decent fighters in my clan... I think Jesus and togo are. c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Yeah, Togo is good. Idk about Jesus. I'm sure you guys will have no problem.

And I'd be down to war with Apex. If you wanted to try and set it up, Dan, that'd be fine with me. Just let me know.

Also, the Lenshu tourney has started.

There are 6 competitors, so 2 people had to get byes. From what I've seen, Risk and DJ are the best of the 6, so they got the byes.

Ice fought Erif, and Erif won 2-1. He will fight Risk. winner of that fight goes to the finals.

Bleach is vs Tool. Winner of that will fight DJ for the last finalist spot.