ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My Application

Name: danger5
Belt: 3rd dan Black Belt
Bans: I have not been warned or banned at any time ever.
Past clans and why you left them: Lux and Souless because they were not expanding enough for me to grow.
Anyone you know in this clan: I haven't personally meet anyone in this clan but I have seen a few of them play ingame, i.e. Soap, Bleach, Erif.
Why do you want us: Because i want to grow as a toribash player and i feel that you are the best clan for that and I hope that I am right.
Why should we want you: Because I am a loyal clanmember and love to learn and explore toribash
Best and Worst mods:
Best rk-mma Quick aikdo Worst: Abd judo frac.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello, I'm Alex live in Toronto,Canada I live by myself and my dog todd my family originally from Bridgetown Barbados .I have been playing toribash for about four months im active ingame I struggle with mods that have larger dojo's but the tori's are still relatively close to one each other, another thing that I need to work on this being my thrid post forums as NitrateDash pointed out.

usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/danger5.png

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Alex
Soap: WEEEEELLLLLL, I guess that's better that no treatment. XD

I've been getting into Roblox lately, so ya.
-----
I ate some Dim Sum today and I feel like a cow. :P
Last edited by cjustin141; Jan 4, 2014 at 07:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Herro
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Nah, he just found it. And linked it in the skype chat. Lol

I won't be posting much tomorrow. Going to my grandmas so ye.

Well, now that is just fuckin' cheating.

So are you guys official or not? I haven't been in the loop.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Hello fagasses(Soap and Risk) <3, can I post here purty pluz
Twilight get 60 more post and screenshot it please
And get official already pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
yar me bb nate cen poost hur inytiem bb

we were waiting on our last banner to get finished, but DJ hasn't been getting on lately, so I think Risk and other people decided it was time to go ahead and apply, idk.
Name: Alecx1x (Alec Pierce)
Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: 2 infractions, 1 reversed
Past clans and why you left them: Pyro and cobras, kicked from pyro as a brown belt for inactivity. (wasent very in to toribash at the time.) Left cobras because our leader zomfier was inactive and i dident want to be the leader by myself.
Anyone you know in this clan: Hmm, somewhat familiar with all of you, never really get the chance to talk to you guys.
Why do you want us: Great clan and nice guys from what I've seen. Love to be a part of that.
Why should we want you: Help with wars, could throw in some tc for official later If i ever make bank :/
Best and Worst mods: Best mod by far is Abd. I guess worst mod is wushu since my opener is udder crap.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: From Piedmont Oklahoma, 15 years old. freshman. Soccer is my passion. I also wrestle and run track. Best friend is Ryan, i've actually gotten him into toribash as well. He's a brown belt but I help him with some stuff.
Your usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Alecx1x.png
3 replays: Posting my replays here never seems to work. You could add me on skype though and I can send them through there.
Aye, since our banner maker has apparently dropped off the face of the earth we decided to go ahead and use what we've got to pretty up the front page and go with that. The official app will be sent in today.
\o/
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
Hello fagasses(Soap and Risk) <3, can I post here purty pluz
Twilight get 60 more post and screenshot it please
And get official already pls

So I have 6,969 posts? That's kinky. I like it.
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Aye, since our banner maker has apparently dropped off the face of the earth we decided to go ahead and use what we've got to pretty up the front page and go with that. The official app will be sent in today.

Oh well congratz! c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.