Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by masoman11 View Post
I know the feel. My sister turned 8 today I guess but not like anyone cares.

I care, say Happy Birthday to her for me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
I thought i should come check in to my second favorite clan, how is everything in Zone?
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
I thought i should come check in to my second favorite clan, how is everything in Zone?

We are about to do something exciting.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by FieryRogue View Post
Name: FieryRogue (IGN)
Belt: Green
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: Never Joined One
Anyone you know in this clan: Nobody
Why do you want us: Because you guys can be perfect as one body and family and i want to be a part of it
Why should we want you: Because i always contribute even in real life or a game.
Best and Worst mods: Best Mods are : Judo,Aikido,JudoFrac Worst Mods : Wushu Boxing KickBoxing.
Skype Name:Rogue_Powerful
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I am trustworthy. I am Good at Toribash
Your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=fieryrogue

An application is something a lot of time should be spent on. It seems like you took 5-10 minutes on this. I remember once I even spent about an hour on an application (and it was for Oblivion at the time, I believe). Although maybe you have spent some time on this, it doesn't seem quite evident in the application. It's a no for me. If you are to apply to any other clans (or reapply to Zone at a future time), I recommend you spend more time making the application like nice, neat, and fairly long. Thank you for applying for Zone.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
We are about to do something exciting.

Yes. Something "exciting". Hee hee hee. By the way, are we doing it in the bathroom or the bedroom, Tool?
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by NitrateDash View Post
I care, say Happy Birthday to her for me

Aw, thank you :3.
-----
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
Yes. Something "exciting". Hee hee hee. By the way, are we doing it in the bathroom or the bedroom, Tool?

Am I allowed in on this?
Last edited by masoman11; Jan 26, 2014 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
Zone/Oblivion Merger
Okay guys, as you should all know by now, we're going to be merging with Oblivion. We've been close friends with Oblivion for a while now, and have acted largely as one clan. It's time to make things official. To mark this merging and new beginning for each of us, we've decided to, rather than take the name of one of our existing clans, take on a new name altogether. Above are the choices. Get your votes in, and three days from today the winner will become our new name!

Due to Zone's age and war status, Zone is being used as the base clan which will be renamed. Oblivion members are welcome to leave Oblivion and PM me for the invite here at any time.
Last edited by Risk; Jan 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM.
\o/
It would be nice if you made a skype account, yes for me.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I really want a clan tag that is either an adjective or a prefix, as they work with any name. The actual name of the clan can be whatever in relation to it. Some examples are:

[Agent] Agency, or the sort
[Master]
[Daft] (which I made to be the acronym of "Delitescent Asylum for the Frivolous Troubadours ", a description of what our clan would be)
[Jedi] Though this one is not likely because we have people opinionated against Star Wars?
Other titles such as [Lord], [Baron], [King] work as well, however they are not unisex and could feel exclusive.

I understand the appeal for Singularity, because of its significance, but clan-tag wise, or symbolism for clan ranks, art and motto under it, it really does not appeal to me at all.

EDIT: If I was to choose between Singularity and Didactic, I would nominate Didactic and have the tag be [Di]. Di- Two; twice; double: dichromatic. Two clans, two leaders.

Shut up Ishi. <3
Last edited by Vradomor; Jan 26, 2014 at 11:07 PM.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
you should just stay zone because it's better than all of those names put together :o

[T]
#hi