Ranking
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

>Examine sword
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
>Examine sword

At the thought of examining it, the sword materializes in your hand with a flash of light.

After staring at it for a few minutes, you can't quite place any distinct features. You are aware, somehow, that it is a psionic construct; a fragment of your mind made "real". You are unsure as to whether or not it can cut anything.

You decide to call it "Sharp Wit".

A screen in front of you continues to display your inventory.

You have:
pocket calculator
twice-broken pocketwatch
pocket protector
sword Sharp Wit
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
What if she hates chocolate? I for one happen to HATE chocolate.

Easy. Force feed her chocolate until she experiences Stockholm syndrome and starts to like it
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
> Throw pocketknife at serpent.

You throw your only viable weapon. The blade pierces the flesh of the serpent. You can see that the dark green colour is receding from the point of impact.

The leech-controlled serpent does not move. Its skin is beginning to tear around the knife-wound.
>Carefully approach and retrieve pocketknife, being sure to stand to the side of the wound.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
>Carefully approach and retrieve pocketknife, being sure to stand to the side of the wound.

As you approach, you can see in your peripheral vision that its head is beginning to move.
hello i'm here for an app. ok here it goes

My name is Yan Karavayeu. i am an 11 year old boy that loves toribash. I am Russian. i have 3 siblings and i'm the oldest out of them them all.i am freinds with everyone in my class. i live in England West Brom. i am one of the smartest in my class (like 3rd or 4th).i knew about toribash when i was watching my faviroute youtuber and found a toribash video,and fell in love with toribash. i also play: minecraft, fifa, pokemon and mario. i am always nice to people ingame and in real life.i never swear(but only once it just slipped out by accident). i am a 2nd Dan in toribash and my rank is around 23,000.

I hope you like my app and add me in
Originally Posted by bambaklaa1234 View Post
hello i'm here for an app. ok here it goes

My name is Yan Karavayeu. i am an 11 year old boy that loves toribash. I am Russian. i have 3 siblings and i'm the oldest out of them them all.i am freinds with everyone in my class. i live in England West Brom. i am one of the smartest in my class (like 3rd or 4th).i knew about toribash when i was watching my faviroute youtuber and found a toribash video,and fell in love with toribash. i also play: minecraft, fifa, pokemon and mario. i am always nice to people ingame and in real life.i never swear(but only once it just slipped out by accident). i am a 2nd Dan in toribash and my rank is around 23,000.

I hope you like my app and add me in

You cannot win the game if you don't know its rules.

No
my clan was deleted
No to Bambaklaa.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman