ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I'm making a game
I'm making a game called Constructablock. It's like Minecraft, but in 2D. It's currently Alpha v0.9. Just suggest things and report bugs. Below are some screenshots:

You can download it at YoYo Games here. Also you can help me with the game if you have experience with GameMaker. If anyone wants to help just PM me saying that you want to help with Constructablock.
maybe you should "buy" gamemaker before you make games with it, watermarks are ugly
pennis and also dicke and balls
Lol nice for a game, Although there is a lot of things wrong with this, oh and i used to make games with GameMaker Pro v10 i think, It was back in the day with YoYo games and a bunch of people, But anyways..

1. The sprites are meh.
2. The Char. animations are a bit poopy
3. Character is too big for the world.
4. Buttons and GUI sprites need some more textures.
5. More items.

That is just a list of things that i suggest you fix/put in
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Okay. Thanks for the suggestions of things to fix. I'll probably upload Constructablock v0.9b later. It fixes some bugs, such as world generation and multiplayer. Also, it adds an inventory. The reason that the character seems too big for the world is because the blocks used to be 32x32, but now they're 16x16 and I forgot to shrink the character.
why would someone want to play this instead of terraria/minecraft?

think about that when you make it
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
i have been waiting for a game like this
if you ever make it online that would be siiiiiick
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO