Toribash
Original Post
What is the best thing you've ever watched/read?
Not talking bout memes or something, more like books/series/mangas/animes/movies. Any story that u fell in love with?
In my case it was JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Steel Ball Run. Anyone can read it since JoJo resets from 0 in that part.
Remember when you were young? You shone like the sun
princess mononoke and spirited away are dope
the hobbit (book) and some of the MTG novels are dope
Off the Air on adult swim is dope if you're tripping
the series "maniac" on netflix is also dope if you're tripping
Sherlock (BBC's series) - We've all heard of it but for those that haven't, anyone that enjoys things like Death Note will especially appreciate it. Goes toe-to-toe with HBO's best shows. Ranked 18th in IMDb's alltime highest rated TV shows, beating Black Mirror & Westoworld to name a few.

Hard Sun (BBC's series) - One police detective gets hired to secretly investigate another on suspicion of murder, the two end up finding classified information on a USB belonging to MI5 whilst they're solving a case, end up having to work together to not get killed by MI5 agents who're doing everything to get it back. Each episode has an entire sub story within it, whilst the ongoing main plot develops throughout, just like in Sherlock. Only 1 season.

Inception (Film) - Needs no explanation.

Unwind (Neal Shusterman's novel series) - Better than The Maze Runner, better than The Hunger Games in my opinion. Dystopian novel but goes into great detail to provide explanations as to how the world becomes the way it is. Nothing too unbelievably futuristic like teleporting or magic which is what makes it more real. Very controversial practices are now normalised in the world. Very political, and one of the reasons I liked it more than The Huger Games was because it encorperated / went into detail about how religion is viewed & practiced by the future society.

Elfen Lied (Anime)
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
When I was younger I really liked the bartimeaus books and cherub was pretty entertaining, and Darren Shan.

The series Lucifer is pretty good.. there's so much good shit to watch hungover it's epic
I apologise for this post.
Book - Metro 2033
Movie - The Green Mile
Anime - Monster

Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
Elfen Lied (Anime)

Yeah, that's great.
Gantz is also a good alternative for this type of anime. Actually, it's even better when it comes to manga.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
Originally Posted by Bison View Post
Movie - The Green Mile

I can get behind that.
Last edited by HASSAN; Aug 12, 2019 at 12:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Anime: koe no katashi, redline, aot s3 pt2 and mob psycho 100 s2.
manga: Gantz,komi-san wa komyusho-desu and uzumaki.
movie: the thing(1972) and brave heart?
books: the land of zicola.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Book: All Metro novels, The Witcher, any Stephen King book
Manga: Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul (strictly speaking only about the manga here)
Anime: Attack on Titan (my all time fav anime), Tokyo Ghoul (only season 1 coz the rest is garbage), Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Death Note
TV Shows: tbh here i didn't really watch any at all, only Netflix 13 reason's why which is kinda shit too and i don't intend to watch season 3 at all.