ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New Shop Section
Okay, I'm sure everyone noticed it by now.

I'm going to lay down the rules as I understand them right now, so I may be wrong, someone tell me if I am.

*ahem*

The Shop allows you to buy things with credits you recieve from being active in the forum. Starting a topic gets you 10, and posting gets you 8. There is a bank system, complete with interest, and a marketplace, full of useless garbage (apparently). You can view anyone's assets from the Shop Home, and send money and items.

I have no idea if the Shop serves a purpose, or if it's a bragging rights kind of thing. I think it's the second one, though. Just imagine if you were the only owner of the Mystic Ear of Corn, and could brag about having all of them to yourself!

Credits earned through posting can be used to barter just about anything, though... be it items, pictures, services, a Ronin.... anyone see where I'm going with this?

:P that's about it for now.
Re: New Shop Section
Let the spam begin :
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
But he got good point...I see no use for something like marketplace, and paying people with money, that don't exist...It's like paying with this credits, for full version ;)
Paying credits for head textures, sigs and maybe other artsy stuff makes a bit of sense, as it isn't really worth anything, just like the credits.

Oh, and if you compare it to paying for playing some MMORPG, and then paying for money in that game, which is essentially paying so that you won't have to play the game, then this marketplace makes so much sense it's not even funny (which admittedly needn't be a whole lot of sense).
Well, while it did get me 10 credits, I also wanted to be the first to say something about the shop section.

And I kinda have to go back and spellcheck myself... I rushed the post this morning and didn't see it until now...
Yay ManBreakfast (I actually got it right!) for being the first to make a thread about the shop section!
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
I'm spamming! SPAM FORREST SPAM!
I bought a rock by spamming!
Greatest spam ever!
Spam!
SPAM!
spam!
SPam!
spAM!

Seriously, if something will encourage SpaM, this will.
What what? In the butt.