Toribash
Original Post
[S] Mass dumping of empty sets
Thanks to users who think that buying/transferring a ton of empty set items around is a subtle way to hide wrongdoing, we've accumulated a ton of empty sets. I'd rather the ones we've got dumped be reintroduced into the market than new ones be created from the Torishop, so I'm going to start selling some of them at a discount from the shop.

I'm going to be selling them at 7TC each. No negotiation or bulk discounts. If you want some, send me (hanz0) the appropriate amount of TC. Include in the message the number of sets that you're buying. You should receive your sets within a week (Usually faster, but give me time in case I get bogged down with other things).

Some of the sets you receive may be named, but they're all empty, so don't worry about them being 'marked' for scams or anything.

Thanks.

EDIT: I've also decided to limit each person to 50 sets, because nobody needs more than that. Except maybe firebolty. Screw firebolty.

P.S. Just to be totally clear, the TC I receive from this will be sunk (Not that I do anything with my TC anyways). I'm just having you transfer it to me because it's easier to receive the notifications that way.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 18, 2013 at 04:43 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by TribalD86 View Post
Stupid question, so do I just send you a private message with saying i want to buy say just 3 sets.. I'm kind of confused on this.

You send me the TC for 3 sets, when you send TC it gives you an option to include a message. That's where you tell me you're paying for 3 sets.

Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
How many do you have? Please count them all.

No.

Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
if u are gonna snink the tc just give them for free

See Ferras' post.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
I would like to buy 4000 of them if possible, If you'll see that you cannot sell anymore, contact me.
Last edited by Mccqa; Apr 2, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
EDIT: I've also decided to limit each person to 50 sets, because nobody needs more than that. Except maybe firebolty. Screw firebolty.

B&B&B&
So, just how long do you think it's gonna take for you to run out of stock, hanzo?
POOP
do you like it?
Sent 125 sets to universalset

One of them has gaia torso, so looks like somebody gets lucky

Goodluck getting rid of these :P finally got them out of my inventory.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin