ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[rb] Who is Who :: CheZDa
Hey-ho, guys!
This time Who is Who rubric got something ultra exclusive for you.
We (Kristis, if more specifically) have managed to get in touch with a well-known oldschooler - CheZDa.
Yes, you heard it right!

General information:
  • Locations: Finland
  • Registration date: Aug 8, 2006
  • Belt: 5th Dan Black Belt
  • Ex-Supermoderator

Interview:

Interview

Thanks for listening to the requests. Chezda is an awesome guy, I discovered this game by stumbling upon one of his videos and I immediately got inspired to try it out, big thanks.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
Oh, sure, everybody loves Ishi...

Like me :3 But preetty sure he doesn't remember me.
I wouldn't say I'm huge fan of Chezda vids (saw a few, tho). That's mostly due to I'm not compatible with his music and texture set. However, some of the moves in velocity shift are the best ever I've seen in Toribash videos, props to him for that!

Btw will you rubash guys ever interview anyone who isn't oldschooler? Most guys you interviewed are basically inactive now and SkulFuk joined a long time ago too, I guess.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Thanks for listening to the requests. Chezda is an awesome guy, I discovered this game by stumbling upon one of his videos and I immediately got inspired to try it out, big thanks.

You're welcome.
Glad that you liked it.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
I wouldn't say I'm huge fan of Chezda vids (saw a few, tho). That's mostly due to I'm not compatible with his music and texture set. However, some of the moves in velocity shift are the best ever I've seen in Toribash videos, props to him for that!

Btw will you rubash guys ever interview anyone who isn't oldschooler? Most guys you interviewed are basically inactive now and SkulFuk joined a long time ago too, I guess.

Eventually, we will. Don't worry.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.