Ranking
oh yeah, but the link will stay, so they can see the clan is not new, and check the old thread if anyone want to.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
So guys we Have a problem its hard to get to this theard so I need to tell a gm or an admin like which ir if anyone knows 1 I can speck to that would be nice but its cool to have contorl over it again but we lost over 400 pages which kinda sucks :/
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
man, i saw on the clan thing thread (that one have the official too) it says there is NO need of lot of pages to become official, so, there's no problem by losing the pages, and abnoub, did u changed the link on the clan to this thread? you are actually the only leader that can change it.
Last edited by Ale455; Aug 21, 2013 at 08:01 PM.
We don't have a new recruitment thread, so please at least make the link accessible from our first post: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=381809
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
Thx banch, i'll change it now.
well, you just can talk about other things tricky, not necesary talk about what are we talking, talk about other thing we can discuss or just reply you.

btw, someone have PSN? i bought a ps3 yesterday and i'm going to buy some games to play online
oh people, what happend? no one is posting :< i don't want this to fall the inactivity again
I have no words to say about this at all.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719