Toribash
I've heard of problems with both ASUS and MSI. So I'm assuming I could come into problems with either of them, so I'm probably not going to get any of their newest products and look at some of their not quite new, but not near old products, as they should have more reviews on them.

I'll look a little more into Cyberpower, see if they have something that catches my eye.

I'm thinking I might tone down the hardware of the laptop for something a little cheaper. The performance difference is minimal in most cases, and I could save around $500 to $800 in the process. So, compared to the first laptop I linked, I'm probably gonna go for a 128 gb SSD instead of 256 gb and go for a GTX 880M or a GTX 970M for the GPU instead of 980M. I'll probably still sit on 16gb of ram, because I love me some ram, but I know it's overkill for most things to have that much, so it's next on the chopping block, if need be. I might even go 8gb ram with GTX 980M if the price is right.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
try to look into the razer blade.
tbh, i have no idea what people think about it, except for famous youtubers who obviously says it's good for sponsors, but the specs are pretty sick.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
try to look into the razer blade.
tbh, i have no idea what people think about it, except for famous youtubers who obviously says it's good for sponsors, but the specs are pretty sick.

Yeah, i completly forgot razor products are amazing!
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
If your getting Razer get am external heating system because they get so hot you can't use them sometimes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
well like they said. asus laptop r sucks,really.
if u have a lot of money,i think u should buy MSI GT80 Titan SLI.
if ya dont. maybe this Alienware 17.
I'll shout it from the rooftops like fanboy but Cyber Power PC are pretty amazing for laptops

You get a lot for your money and the laptops are built to order and sturdy as fuck.

IMO most gaming laptops tend to be pretty solid for what they do so just go with what you personally like the look of I think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I went with a Cyber Power laptop. Got some free accessories with it as well, so that's nice.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games