Ranking
Original Post
Net Neutrality Awareness
Devs should add the Net Neutrality JavaScript alert. Code is on GitHub:

https://github.com/fightforthefuture...rthenet-widget

I think everyone has the responsibility to get behind this cause and raise awareness in any way they can.
How about no? This is a international community and should not be used to promote domestic issues of one country.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I wouldn't have a problem with it being added.
It is a problem that can and will affect everyone on the internet.
[TLL]
Can u pls explain what that files does?
I read on wikipedia briefly what this net neutrality is and i got the main idea.

Tho, the battle for the internet is long lost...the normal internet i mean.
Last edited by Insanity; Nov 29, 2017 at 02:41 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Can u pls explain what that files does?
I read on wikipedia briefly what this net neutrality is and i got the main idea.

Tho, the battle for the internet is long lost...the normal internet i mean.

popup

Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
How about no? This is a international community and should not be used to promote domestic issues of one country.

Very much an international issue. Plus, it is at the discretion of the developers/Nabi if this is an issue they want to align themselves with. If they do not, that is acceptable. However, letting them know that some of the community would appreciate their efforts in raising awareness is a good idea I think.
An international issue, sure, but this is pretty much a national approach at bringing a stop to deneutralizing the American internet. I'm Dutch, I can't contact American congress/FCC and therefore this pop-up as shown in Surge's screenshot wouldn't have any value for me other than making me wonder about bad American political decisions.

You can try if you can make it show up for American IP addresses only. Net neutrality is important and I strongly support raising awareness to this issue but if the pop-up is just what it is like in Surge's screenshot then I'm afraid it won't help much.

I'm just saying it could be better or more internationally focused is all.
I'm all in for this idea due to the fact that the internet should be a privilege but not turn into a cash grab like a game's DLC. I believe it would also be an international issue because of the fact that most traffic on the internet is created from american hosting and servers, if it were to be taken away, only the upper-middle class would be able to afford most mainstream sites depending on the price. Let's say even 10% of traffic disappeared from users, it'd be catastrophic on the market because of advertisers pulling out, or it would cause something like Youtube to have to lower the cost of it's ads.
Also, even if you aren't american, you can tell whoever you can to make your government pressure ours, although unlikely.

This isn't the discussion board so i'll halt here. But it's a yes from me.

~FreshKek
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
How about Toribash stays out of political shit and keeps being a children's turn-based fighting game...

Jeeze.