Toribash
Does it help poorer players to start clans and gather with friends easier? Yes.
Did fee stop richer players from making dumb clans for fun? No.

You people are too dull. Not like someone making a meme clan named "awesum guys" is going to ruin your clan nor they use some actually good clan names that you'd want to use.
My point is that I think people will make their own clan with a tag that they like and just sit in it for extended periods of time. I'm not saying that it's going to ruin my clan in particular (or ruin any preexisting clan), but it for sure will make it harder for serious clans that were very recently created, and I think that's a very bad thing.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
making a meme clan named "awesum guys" is going to ruin your clan

awsomguys*

and all of the 1 letter tags are taken by people anyways, that's what a strong majority of anyone making a clan desires because long clan tags look ugly as shit in game
pacquiao
I think a clan before creation should be help for approval, so that way clan squad will have to approve the clan.
Heading down south to the land of the pines
You mean exactly what a clan does to become official?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
You mean exactly what a clan does to become official?

Yes, without any laziness in approval!
Heading down south to the land of the pines
Originally Posted by MrSofty123 View Post
Yes, without any laziness in approval!

I can't think of *checks clan discussion* anything that *warns clans for being sub-par* we do that *closes clan threads if they are sub-par after a week after the warning* comes close to something like that.
h
I agree with this change, you guys are doing good, keep it up!

Surge: If you don't agree with this change, then don't get the 25k back you spent to make your clan. Oh wait, you already got it back and donated it to your clan bank... Hmm...

Question for the clan people: Are the name change/tag change policy prices going to change or stay the same? Or will there be a revamp of the clan name system soon?
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Surge: If you don't agree with this change, then don't get the 25k back you spent to make your clan. Oh wait, you already got it back and donated it to your clan bank... Hmm...

Why would I not get the TC back? That's like saying if my area was under threat and being evacuated, I'd stay there because I like my house.
No talks about tag/name change costs, but we may be looking into possibly automatically freeing up tags/names of dead unofficial clans
h